Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Collection

The Collection

a part of “The Collection”, a fictional universe by DarlingRapture.

Police are slowly giving up as a dangerous sociopath continues to abduct and kill victims across the state of Maine. The ones kept alive have special talents, and are part of his collection, kept to entertain him as time drags on. [More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Collection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Collection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:24 pm

First post; done ;D

God I had an idea... now its gone xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Excellent! I love the play on the animal handler getting tranqed XD Question, what would happen to Sandi? Would she be in the cell with me or what?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:02 pm

I REMEMBER MY IDEA.

As for showers and baths, he has them take them separately out of their cells. He has a shower/bath area for them. He requires them to wash every 1-2 days, he hates dirty people and he always tries to keep the rooms as clean as possible.

I'm thinking if they disobey him though, he doesn't feed them for a few days or let them clean up.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Love it! Forget the puppy, I'm helping the good looking gentleman find his kid 0-0 Now to settle on which reaction to actually post *so many scenarios* <_< I'll definitely have mine up tonight! May be late tonight...

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:37 pm

@Doc: Hmm.... well, Gabriel could have taken Sandi and has her in a separate area and he uses her as bait to make Ace cooperate.

@Darling: That sounds like an awesome idea! And, uh, he does other things when they misbehave, becoming rather violent sometimes, I was thinking like Rise of the Planet of the Apes, get a giant high pressure hose and spray them with it, then lower the temperature of the room

@Luna: Yaayyyy X3 Glad I make a character that gets such willing victims.
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 pm

@Twi: That would be a good idea too, though I wonder if he would use a hose in the basement unless he uses it in the shower area.

Also, should you have him use physical contact submission techniques? I've always seen that when holding a victim by their chin/jaw, throat, or their head or just cutting off their senses, they feel more vulnerable. Perhaps that's just me, but it's what it's seemed like in things I've read.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm happy we are all online 8)

So let's try to make a few posts if we can and if no one is too busy. ^^

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:59 pm

@Darling: He could have one specially installed. How else to clean the walls and floors of the room? And yeah, physical submission would probably be one of his things. And violence in general in his moods.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Yes, that sounds good then. The hose, I mean. Everything else is fine with me, as long as it is with you.

I'm trying to think about some other ideas for it as well for the future, or other special things. I'm thinking that they have a room before the meeting room before the cells. The room before the meeting room is,... sort of like a security station where the helper hangs out reading sometimes, if that makes sense. Then there are a set of stairs that lead up into an abandoned room of the warehouse, then the door to the thick forest.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Excellent, love the idea. Maybe have a camera hooked up so he can see what happens if he doesn't cooperate?

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:03 pm

The Tardis...Doctor Who :3 That made my late evening XD
...proceeded to stalk er... check out your profile, and all I have to say is...

PinkiePie is best pony. She's being a ninja on my icon :3 --->
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Actually, I'm thinking that perhaps there should be cameras in all their rooms and all over the meeting room.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Pie: ERMAGERD SHE IS. I roleplay as Doctor Whooves tenth incarnation on a brony site. People fight over me XD In case we can't tell I am an insane Whovian :D

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Bwa, you are an awesome person :3 XD Dr. Who and MLP:FiM are both cool fandoms :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 pm

*brohoof* Ergo I combine them and my other favorite thing: roleplay XD I'm also a huge fan of Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog :3

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Alright, so now, we wait for The Collector and his helper to post.

Now, let's not do the whole back and forth fast posting between two people unless its the Collector having a conversation or conversing/interacting with one person for a few posts. But don't leave people behind! Make sure you read it carefully and see who is interacting with who before you post<3

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Co owner's idea for some posts:

If the collector plans on having a lengthy conversation with another character, then the two can pm eachother back and forth instead and establish the conversation, then post a summary of what they decided would transpire, so we won't be attacked by like... twenty little posts, we'll have two longer posts, one from each, detailing the dialogue from both sides.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 pm

What if the four of us wanted to interact with each other right now through the doors? Would mini posts be alright then? (I also need to detail my room, I was too busy freaking out about my dog XD)

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 am

Random idea, but what if there was an OOC thread for any of these smaller conversations? That way everyone can still read and know what's going on. No idea how that would work <_< But it's past midnight and random ideas tend to pop up ^-^

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:39 am

Sounds pretty good to me, too. I just know that I'm going through RP withdrawal already and desperately wanna yell for my dog some more XD

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!