Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Collection

The Collection

a part of “The Collection”, a fictional universe by DarlingRapture.

Police are slowly giving up as a dangerous sociopath continues to abduct and kill victims across the state of Maine. The ones kept alive have special talents, and are part of his collection, kept to entertain him as time drags on. [More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Collection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Collection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Alright! My post is up! Okay, just so you hues know, Sebastian's plaque is in braille as well. Obviously.
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Lol. Seb's still going to complain about it. He's not gonna stumble around until he finds it. He'll just whine until someone else reads it out loud for him XD
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Prepare for much angry shouting. Ace wants his gorram dog back XD

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Hmm, so we just need Sly to post, and then we've officially begun the game :3

yayz. :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Lol yayz indeed. So everyone likes Gabriel and his sadistic ways with his creepy whistle? XD

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Hmm. It has a bum link, cupcake. :l Or at least, my stupid little hunk of technology can't read RSPS. Try making sure the forerunner of your link is right :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Ace may not, but I'm doing a happy dance over here XD I saw that you had posted and I flipped out, I'm so excited for this RP

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:09 pm

@Twi: I think the idea of taking light away as punishment and the security camera room is a good idea, so, that should be quite fine. Lovely post.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Yay! Thanks all! As for the link... well, it works on my kindle. I dunno

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 am

ah, that's why. you've got mobile-youtube up. ^^ My computer doesn't recognize mobile sites >.<

http://youtube.com/watch?v=edlg2O3BTFI

There :3 now I can listen to the creepy whistle :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 am

WELL IT DIDNT SAY ON YOUR PROFILE ; - ; I JUST ASSUMED </3

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Ahh, don't yell at me because of my gender! *Hides under table* I just thought you'd like to know! Wait, I'm the Collector here! Oh, but you're GM... *Cowers* I's sorreh mastah!

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Sorry for the delay everyone! I will be posting soon! :D

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Actually, Twi... it would be neat if you messaged each victim and gave them a list of personal punishments or rewards, if you want to.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Whoa... that's an awesome idea! Alright, can do. Question; they'll have personal punishments and then there will be general punishments, correct?

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Yes, correct. ^^ <3

... I just read that other post you made. o: Zomg, the Collector is afraid of mwuah ;D <3

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:55 pm

LolLol Gabriel isn't afraid of your character. I am afraid of you XD

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Murmurmurmur. ;D

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Hey Slightly, are you going to be able to get a post in tonight or do you think it's more likely for tomorrow? If you do tonight, I'll get on posting after you and keep my eye out.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Just posted. (Sorry about the double post.) I got a bit distracted.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!