Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Orion Affair

The Orion Affair

a part of “The Orion Affair”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

Step through the doors of Orion Institute of Magic and enter a world of witchcraft and wizardry.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Orion Affair”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Orion Affair

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Update: So, I know posting has slowed down and we've lost a few of our roleplayers, but if there are still a few keen beans I'm still here and ready! If this breakfast scene becomes too stagnant I will make a time skip, possibly to a couple of weeks in the future during a trip to the magical village, where plot thingys will begin. I hope more than a few of you are still on board :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm still on board! Should I post for breakfast? For the next class? Wait for the time skip?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Layla, glad to still have you here! Post for breakfast :) We can move from breakfast into classes when people have finished their food. I won't do the timeskip until we've really ground to a halt or the conversations are over. Unless you and anyone else would prefer to have the time skip now?

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:54 pm

I'm still here as well, have no fear. Who have we lost exactly? :(

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Yay, great to have you too Kohana :)
    Urania, Jackscoldsweat, and Verix I believe at least. They're the only ones who haven't posted in the current scene. Though if we've lost anyone else we'll figure it out when they don't post again haha.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:24 am

Sorry about the super short post >.< The muse of creativity has not been kind to me lately haha

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:48 am

Layla, no no! Thank you, your post was perfect :) We can start moving our characters towards class if people need something to focus on and then I'll put up the time skip after that.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:11 am

Cloud; I am still here as well. Just been a bit busy with work since my boss is out of town. I'll try to have one more post up before the time skip soon. :3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:54 am

I'm still here! Always assume I'm lurking in the background unless I say otherwise. xD
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Present! Same as Dumisa, I've been swamped at work. We've been having a lot of events in which I get in at work at 7a.m. and I get home late really late. So when I do get home, I am exhausted. I'll do my best to post soon.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Good to have you all here! Once my Spanish test tomorrow is over I'll be getting up a post for Adie and Lito :)

EDIT: It's 7 PM now and I need a nap, so I apologise for my delay but I'll get my posts up tomorrow.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:57 am

I will be posting on the weekend. I apologize for being inactive and being unable to reply to PM's, I haven't been able to do much as of lately other than work.

[Edit]

I apologize for post in advance, it was pretty short and it wasn't great. But I have finally posted. I hope the roleplay becomes more active again. I love this roleplay and I'd hate for it to lose any more of the great writes there are in it~

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi, hello, I know I'm probably the last person anyone wants to hear from right now, haha, so I really just wanted to apologize into infinity for my completely sudden disappearance. Some stuff came up and I didn't really have any free time until now, and I'm so so sorry for completely disappearing on everyone, so sorry!!!
If it's alright, I'd definitely still love to be a part of this, so I can post whenever the next scene pops up.
Again, I'm really really sorry!!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Jacks!!! Hurray! I can't speak for everyone, but I'm definitely happy to see you back! :D

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:08 am

Emmie, thank you so much for posting. Same to you iCat, much appreciated.

Jack, welcome back. I'd be pleased to have you back so long as you don't disappear. Though I do understand that real life things can come up.

As for a new scene, I'll give people a little time to reply since there are a few that still should. But if you want to start thinking/ writing up a post, the next scene will be in say.. two weeks time on a Saturday with the students heading to the magical village for the day. This scene will start incorporating plot, of which I have a few ideas and will post in the OOC and gather ideas from others when the scene is posted.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:24 am

Yay, welcome back, Jack!!! It's so good to see you.

So are we skipping classes and going straight into the magical village? Ooo, I'm excited. What's it like? The village, that is.

EDIT: Although, I was listing all of the characters we have left and we actually have most of them. Yay!!!! We have all of Phoenicis still, ooohh yeah :3 +100 House points??

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Yes, we'll be skipping classes once the majority have finished breakfast. I'll try and give a decent description of the magical village when I write up the scene intro post. It'll be similar to Hogsmeade with its own Orion twist :)

And you're right. I think we have a lot of the gang still here. We've lost some, unfortunately Urania hasn't replied to my PMs so I am going to have to remove her character. And if some don't post in the next time skip I'll assume we've lost them too. Though hopefully everyone will post :)

I am waiting on a few to reply and then I'll get up the time skip!
    Thanks for sticking around guys

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Hey lovelies! I am making a new character to fill the hole in Orion's chest haha. Unfortunately, she won't be complete till mid-late next week as I have many assignments to complete atm >.< But soon you will meet Aidan Zeller's half blood sister. Does a half-blood blood supremacist and an evil Pegasi/Hufflepuff seem impossible? Challenge accepted. ;]

Name | Year | Female | Pegasi | Gabriella Wilde | Taken by Layla

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:11 am

Challenging perhaps, but definitely interesting. Am I sensing some self-loathing perhaps being a factor here? I can't wait to see what you put together Layla, darn real world stuff and it's delays! lol :)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:46 am

Oh yes. I enjoy making life harder for myself xD I'll do my best to make her up to par! But ooo look what I came across as I was searching for gifs:

(Although personally I think they look way too alike to be shipped as anything but a BROTP but that's just me)

EDIT: So I just discovered something beautiful and now... Can Aidan please have the voice of a thousand angels? >.>

Layla
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!