Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pandemonium Stone

Pandemonium Stone

a part of “Pandemonium Stone”, a fictional universe by Avecess.

We rode the winds of a rising storm, we ran to the sound of thunder. We danced among the bolts, and tore the world asunder...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pandemonium Stone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pandemonium Stone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Avecess you postred the following at the end of your post bout the meeting:

"Later, when the hall was clearing out, those presented with gifts were asked to stay behind by Mi’zral, as well as Lady Elsah, Emissary Lesha, and Artifacier Ikin.

It seems Hammon, Seer of the Order, had confided in High Lord Mi’zral, his secret.

And the matter of the Eye was brought forth. "

there was no post about what the secret of th eye was unless it was that it helps the blind see
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:57 pm

The Eye is supposed to be the center point of the next chapter, a reason for the group to come together.
The RP is about rewards that the group obtains from working together. Even with tensions and disagreements.

Hammon told Mi'zral of the artifact. The fact it helps the blind to see is only what Hammon had time to tell you. There could be more.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avecess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Sorry for the short post couldn't think of anything else to say

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diabolicalxdamsel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Arg. Made a new thread by mistake. Still used to the (very) old layout. Anywho, I posted. Sorry about the delay. I thought the RP was going in a certain direction so I waited a day to see if it would pan out the way I thought (it didn't). Hope you like how I described the box. I assuming it's an elven relic.

diabolicalxdamsel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhyse on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 am

I'm patiently waiting for my character profile to be officially approved and put up for all to see so I can hop on in. I think that he's waiting for the next chunk after everyone leaves the castle and they start deciding their route to where they are going before adding in another batch of characters.

rhyse
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:44 pm

-quietly twiddles thumbs-
Constructive criticism welcomed.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Hello everyone,
Sorry I was out of town for a couple days (longer then intended).
Lets see how things are shaping up.

(Rhyse, sorry for the delay. Needed to read the chap. 2 results)

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Hmmm RTMX hasn't posted yet.

I will be posting shortly here, if he doesn't chime in by then, we will be moving forward.
Rhyse will introduce his character to the group.

(I liked all of your descriptions!)

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Been extremely busy, sorry for the long wait.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:37 pm

All is good!

let's see what you guys come up with for chapter 2.

Also, please welcome Rhyse to the RP!!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhyse on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Yay! I'll get to work on that intro post right away. going to try to keep it short but I want to put in everything Uri's been doing between the arrival of the dwarves and the current point in the RP, so no promises. Hope to have a good time :D.

rhyse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Soooo.... Sup?

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 am

The sky is up and so is my roof.

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

Makes sense... I would be worried if it wasn't.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Who are we waiting for?

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhyse on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 pm

I'm assuming we're waiting on Avecess, everyone else has posted

rhyse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 pm

-pokes RP with a stick-

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhyse on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Avecess hasn't been logged in since last Tuesday, I might post again just because I'm getting bored.

rhyse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 pm

ya you should just posta gain we can countinue on till wee need him currently we aree preparing to travel someone pick a route and control it till he gets back

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!