Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

a part of “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”, a fictional universe by Caille.

The next generation is here and they now get to go through the wonderful times of the triwizard tournament!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Have you tried doing an roleplayers needed thread??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:11 pm

I agree, I can't wait to start.

I will however express some concern about waiting to much longer to start. While I understand wanting a more even gender balance we already have a fair number of players. My personal experience on this site has been that the longer it takes for an RP to start the harder it is for it to succeed. I personally would rather get started and see how things go and let other players join or participating players to make new characters. So my personal vote is that we get this party started! Just saying...
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:19 pm

I haven't been home all day and I apologize, I also apologize because this will be a short message, my fingers are numb and it's hard to type with them.

I will be going out again so I wont be here which means Jedi is in charge. Jedi, if you'd like you can work on an intro post and then send it my way. I think we could start sometime tomorrow, I will haul my lazy ass to finish my character xD

That is all

~Sorella

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Will do Ash. Have fun :D I'll get my lazy but in gear tonight or tomorrow and get an intro post developed ASAP.

NOW MY MINIONS, COME TO ME MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Um, so is Skye okay? I just submitted him yesterday, and I dot know if you've seen him...
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Skye has been accepted Tania. You should see him on the character list.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Skye indeed has been accepted. *Yawns*

I'm tired, swam in the river for two hours today and then beat a bunch of boys at home base, easy day. :P Still tired though.

Anyway, I am working on my female charrie sometime soon, I hope. I need to go cool off and treat my bug bites so I will be back!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 am

Thanks Jedi and Sorella! I reckon we should start soon, though. Perhaps you could deteine a date on when we're going to start, then you can check who's going to be around for this.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:55 am

I was thinking tomorrow. That's August 6th for me :3 In case we have some people living in other places and such. Haha.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:22 am

you had me confused as all hell, Sorella...
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 am

I'm sorry, I should just go to sleep.. yea.. That's a great idea.

Basically we're starting within a day or two.. perhaps less. No said date yet, just.. iosdjasldj I will talk about this once I get some sleep.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:20 am

Okay. Can't wait!

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm currently finishing up a character for another RP. I'll start working on an intro post for this after I have dinner and I'll pm it to you as soon as it is done Ash.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Alright, Jedi. I got it ^_^

Although It'd be helpful if you could start this off Jedi. I have gotten busy with these other sites. One I admin and another I am trying to make a better place so I don't have time right now, so could you please do it so everyone can start posting for now and once people have posted in the great hall and have taken their seats, and things start to get dull again, I shall do a post with the head master informing people of the Tri-wizard tournament and such things and let the feast begin and then once things start to slow down posting wise there, we can start with people entering their names in the tri-wizard cup :3

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Roger that. I'm currently trying to get to bed and I am posting from my phone, so it probably won't be up till tomorrow morning, but there is a possibility it might be up tonight depending on how the sleep gods are treating me :p

And good luck with your other projects.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:50 am

First post is up! If the first Beauxbatons player to post would post about their arrival and entrance into the school and if the first Hogwarts poster would do the same for their school it would be much appreciated. So without further ado, let's get this party started!

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:56 pm

My first post will be Thursday, earliest. I hope that's okay.
I've just come in from a ten hour shift at work, and I'm dead. Literally. And I have exactly the same shifting tomorrow...
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 pm

I'll post for Skye and Rose soon. Is it okay if I just put it together into one post, but separate it into two parts, one for each?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Take all the time you need Imagine. Really life comes first and I can only imagine what a 10 hour shift must be like.

And Tania, that will be just fine. Here's hoping we'll see some others start posting here shortly.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Posted!
I understand if it's a little short. Sorry, I really hate doing introductions like that.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!