Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

a part of “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”, a fictional universe by Caille.

The next generation is here and they now get to go through the wonderful times of the triwizard tournament!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 pm

I went out, but I shall be finishing Dominique tomorrow - She's practically almost finished. All that's left is her personality and appearance :) Is the length of her history okay?
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Dee, the history is fine for length wise!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Mine is going ok (except for personal things that were going on, but are better now). Oh I hope you don't mind, I went to Pottermore, and they have this cool questionnaire (that after you answer the questions) they tell you what your wand would be. I am using that as my characters wand, since it is really cool and I don't think anyone can get Harry Potters (or anyone elses) wand.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Ll, I've already submitted Rose, is her application okay? I understand that some parts might be a tyle short.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm

She's alright, Tania, I am just waiting for other sheets to be finished before I accepted some. I'd like to see a few be up at once, you know? Just makes me feel more accomplished xD

I will be trying to finish on of my characters tonight myself ^_^

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 pm

You made a remake of this and didn't let me know! Sorella I feel hurt :'(
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 pm

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE STILL HERE! D:

OMFG I am flipping shit right now because you're still here and wow... Holy crap.. I just.. I don't.. GAWH! *huggles Jedi tightly.* Just omg you made my day so much you have no effing clue :')

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 am

Lol, I'm glad to know I've made someone's day :) *huggles back* Yeah I popped back on a few months ago, but didn't really find any roleplays that have lasted long. I still check occasionally though just to see what is up and boy am I glud I checked tonight. When I saw the title I thought to my self "What the fudge, this is supposed to be dead." I may end up joining, hopefully post quality, length, and post speed will increase now that I have dictation software, but I will warn you that I refuse to say anything about any sort of delectable, candied, horned equines ;)

Also I feel morally obligated to post in Sorella's (and my own) defense on the foreign schools being co-ed, as I seem to recall that the book said that the gentlemen who rescued Pavarti and Padma at the Yule Ball were for Beauxbawhatsit, that on Frog school.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am

Just know, Jedi. If you decided to join, your spot as Co-gm is still available if you want it :3

Go Jedi! :D He's got all the brains and smarts about this stuff..Hence why he was my partner in crime in all this ^_^

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:29 am

Thanks Sorella, I'm really hoping for this to start soon! We're the gifs okay?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 am

Well, I'm fairly likely to join, but I would like to bring back Johanna if possible. Also, I can't see any of the pics/gifs. My family's new router doesn't play nicely with tumblr :P

And I'd also be honored to be co-gm, though my skills will probably be a bit rusty.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:44 am

Haha, hard to teach old dogs new trick ;D That just came to mind sorry xD

You can bring back Johanna ^_^ D: Sorry for not being able to see any pics or gifs from tumblr :/ That's crappy. For your sake I will let you use your own picture you had before :P Only because you can't see tumblr stuff.

Co-gm you are my dear friend. :3

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:50 am

I can see them now, I just have to jump through hoops to do so. I also demand that I be allowed to use the old pictures, as they suit her perfectly (and I remember spending a lot of time looking for the perfect Johanna XP)

I might reserve another character at some point, depending on how things fill up.

But anyway, it will fun to RP with you again ^_^

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:54 am

Note to everyone! I changed the character limit to three! (: I figured three is a nice odd number and that way if you wanted you could have one of each school to get more chances of being in the tournament.

I might use an old picture too, I don't know yet, I want to do another rp later on after this gets settled with people using non celebrity pictures because I miss those good old days and I will not use the tabs xD The tabs have taken over. Haha.

I can't wait to rp with you again, Jedi! ^_^ I miss the one Hp rp we joined (Average's) I think where we had Kayleen and Will I think. :3

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:26 am

Well, I'll get Johanna submitted ASAP, which probably means sometime tomorrow since I really should go to bed.

And I agree, that first one we did with Average was great. I wish we could relive those days, or at least bring those characters into something else. I must start plotting and pondering now.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 am

Haha, I should go to bed too but that doesn't mean I will xD It's only almost 11:30 pm so I'm fine.

That was a lot of fun the one we did with Average, and you know the character relations idea our group(Neon/Average) came up with? Well ya..That's gotten very popular now and is used all around, honestly I feel proud to help that idea push off but at the same time I hate it because they are such a pain to do xD Haha.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 am

Hey Sorella =) Is my wand description okay? I didn't really know what to put so I just sort of improvised...

AshleighC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:12 am

Well, I don't think I'll be controlling more than one character. From my experience, two or more is pretty hard to keep track of. So I'll just hold on to Rose, thanks.

By the way, I thought you had to be seventeen to join the Triwizard Tournament? Rose is only sixteen.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 am

Well you do have to be Seventeen but for the sake of this rp, I changed the rate to 15-17. Didn't you read the plot? O_o It says in there and also I wouldn't make it that age range if I didn't want some of you in there xD

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:57 am

Johanna is submitted and mostly done, I'll see what I can do tonight to sort out the picture and get that up. Please let me know if there are any inconsistencies or things that should be changed/modified.

Also, while it is implied that the minimum age for entry is 15, you never explicitly stated it, so some confusion is understandable ;)

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!