Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Fang

Black Fang

a part of “Black Fang”, a fictional universe by ZoddtheItinerant.

A real robot genre RP, set in post apocalyptic earth, where you fight a desperate battle against an eldritch alien horde while searching a way to a Promised Land in the distant south.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Fang”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Black Fang

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Black Fang"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Salesman

Re: Black Fang

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:22 am

i've been meaning to pick up a mecha rp for the longest time but never really found a suitable one, also another coincidence to see that you're hosting this one :0

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:17 am

Yo! Atlas! Thanks for stopping by /owo/

I guess mecha rps are really a niche thing, heehee! Coincidence indeed, especially since you joined Gialpha just today!

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:40 am

Is it alright to join in as well?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Of course, Skyclad! I welcome all participants.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:40 pm

By the way, have you been drawing your characters? I noticed that they seem to share the same style :u

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Oh yes, yes I do! Haha, I just don't feel right using face claims, even if they usually would look better, for whatever reason.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Been meaning to find a new RP, don't know this slipped under my nose XD

I always wanted to draw my own character...Although if you consider stick figures proper 'characters' then...hahahaha...

Anyways, this seems really interesting. I would like to join.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Just so it's on the record, I'm working on my character as of this writing, Zodd.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Specmarine! Templar! Good to see you two.

Aw, don't be discouraged, Spec! All it takes is practice. And determination. A lot of references. And some hair pulling.

Still, with Spec, Templar, myself, Atlas, and Sky, that makes five pilots.

That'll be enough for now. Sorry, everyone else! I might consider opening up more spots if we get far enough and/or if our characters die gruesome deaths.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Nah, my hands are cursed to destroy not create XD

I can't even write good even with years of practice XD

Anyways, its good to be here! Lets hope this lasts a long time!

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Can the mech be a hover tank?
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Hear, hear, Spec!

Ahhh, sorry, Iced, but our registration is closed for now. I don't want TOO many people.

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:35 am

Man, I'm surprised that you all get your character profiles up so fast!

I'll let you guys know through PM when the RP starts! Gonna need some time, but hopefully not too much.

Here's to a long and successful RP!

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:29 am

Heyo~

Is it too late for me to join in the fun? OwO
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Yes. Yes it is. xD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Ah, so sorry Lufia, but Templar is right. Maybe in the sequel, haha!

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Awww.... I was just getting into writing the history and Mech of my character.... Oh well.*Gloom*

Sorry to be so late.

~Lufia

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoddtheItinerant on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Hmmm...well, to be fair,

The empty two spots next to Genna is a massive eyesore.

If you join us, could you keep a consistent one post/week schedule?

ZoddtheItinerant
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:10 pm

For the one post a week, I can do that, unless something happens (usually I give a notice)

And I've noticed that as well. As I have been lurking here all day... so I'll work as fast as possible to get everything up soon (still have a majority of the mech to do, but that's the easy part).

Sorry to force my way in (as it feels that way to me... Q.Q)

~~Lufia

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!