Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to LAIOS Part II

Reservations

a part of “Welcome to LAIOS Part II”, a fictional universe by FaddedFox.

Welcome to your new virtual life. The catch is, you can't log out and if your hp drops to zero... well, you won't be returning to the Real World.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to LAIOS Part II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Hey guys! Please put your reservations here. This will make it easier for me to sift through everything without getting lost in discussions and trying to find everyone. Also, like I said, some roles are for competition like the guild leader roles and the betas. If you don't want to waste your time, it may be easier for you all just to write the content and format later. I'll read your content and let you know if you need to fix things before you deal with all that formatting stuff.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Oh hey guys, when you submit a character, the avatar picture and the name should be the name and picture of the 'in game' character. For reference, look at the current characters. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:03 pm

*stumbles my way in* I'm assuming this is where the reservations go. I hope at least. If not I was lied to . - .

I'd like to reserve KoL second in command if you'd please.

Face claims: Pending. I gotta go do dishes . - .
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:15 pm

All righty :3 You are reserved. I look forward to seeing your character. Remember to work on the content mostly first. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:16 pm

No problem. I'll go ahead and submit a small wip sheet .

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:58 pm

Aight, I would like to officially hold dibs on a character, please. :3
Do I have to pick what Role she is now? I'm extremely indecisive, so it'll probably take me a while to settle on one, haha
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Lol XD I can just put you down as a regular player and then when you settle on a role, I can change your reservation. Keep in mind that if you pick a role, you may have to compete for it later. I'll go write your name in the intro. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Aight, thank you! I'll probably end up flipping a coin on what I want for her, because I'm not exactly where she fits, and I don't want to end up having her seem like a special snowflake or something.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:20 pm

(A funky rap beat comes on.)Yo yo, my real names Joe
I'd like to reserve a character if that's cool with you, trust me this guys WIP ain't gonna drewl.
He's gonna be a beta user, i don't know what else to rap so i'll say potato abuser.
The fc would be Naotsugu from log horizon, he's so big he's built like a bison. YOOOOO!

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:01 pm

@ nosyfatguy - lol all right. There are certain things that are required for the beta spot. Before you get far into this profile, I'll pm you the requirements and plot surrounding them.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:54 pm

@FaddedFox
Um, I think I'd like to reserve a regular player role! And if possible, a normal member of the Lunar Glade guild? Well, like, a normal-but-somewhat-high ranking member! Maybe? Possibly?
FC is Shiro from No Game No Life! (Subject to change)
Last edited by Ninja Bunny on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:59 pm

@ Ninja. You can reserve a character that is from the Lunar Glade guild. ^^ I'll reserve your spot.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Could I reserve the Pheonix Blight Guild Leader? I will get back to you on FC's. Anime ones are new to me (but anime itself is not. I love SAO to pieces)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:56 pm

@ Sorella - reserved. Love your sig and avatar picture lol Awesome movie.

@ everyone: as a reminder, guild leaders, second in commands, and betas are all competition roles. If someone is reserved, you can still reserve that role as well and I will judge players on their content. If you have reserved one of these roles, I suggest you work on the content before you even look at pictures and let me know when you are done so I can give you feedback/let you know what I am thinking so you don't waste your time.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Haha thank you! It's one of my favourite movies. Also I will get working once I come back from class :P Have to attend my philosophy lecture, go get my camera for photography, and probably some food by that point and then I should be back and able to work! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Rum on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello!

Would I be able to reserve a normal member from the Knights of Lore?
I'm not really sure about a FC yet but I'll get back to you as soon as I have found one!

Thank you and have a great day!

Red Rum
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:41 pm

No problem Red Rum. ^^ reserved ~

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:27 pm

New reservations, please consider other races beside the demon race. A lot of the character thus far are demons lol. And mages. Try other classes! We have to have a little variety!

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:02 am

Disregard, I don't have the time to participate. Good Luck!

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:35 pm

Hi Fadded. I would like to try out for the role of one of the Beta Players. FC is TBD, but I plan on making my character's avatar of the Beast race.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!