Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Post Your Christmas Loot!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Post Your Christmas Loot!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vangelis on Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:34 am

What did you get for Christmas?

I got,
Under Armour slides,
20 dollars and a very nice card,
A shirt and dress pants from my uncle,
Cologne,
MORE cologne,
A cow slingshot thing,
pliars!
A canvas messenger bag,
dead body towel,
and that's it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

vangelis
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Post Your Christmas Loot!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Great topic!

I got .. yeeeesh.

A Fuzzie Wuzzie (Snuggie rip-off)
Lots of cans of Arizona Green Tea. :D
Some sparkling Mandarin Orange juice
Some sparkling White Grape juice
Mac & Cheese (I'm a college student, remember!)
A toaster (again, college!)
More assorted foodstuffs
Ja-ru finger lights (GREAT FOR PARTIES, DANCES & MORE!)
Reese's. Lots of them.
Pens.
Peeps.
Underwear, socks, and razors. (Oh, mother!)
$25 in check form.
$40 in Subway gift cards
$15 in Wendy's cards. (both places are close to my apartment in Chicago)

So yeah! That's the haul from my parents and my dad's side. Meeting with the mom's side on New Years. I anticipate some iTunes gift cards, and maybe a purse or something impractical that I won't use, ever.

Or earrings. Hah.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:17 am

Oh wow! lol @ Sato. I was just in Chicago at the airport ;P

I got lots of clothes from my Gramma cuz she took me shopping, letting me spend $150 on clothes of my choice ;D

$100 from my Grandpa, to buy shoes with! and I got 3 very nice pairs of shoes. Two pairs of heels, one high and stylish, the other low and cute, and then the other is a comfy pair of flats ;D

and my amazing, sweet, handsome boyfriend Danny got me a 1TB extermal harddrive! It's little and blue and doesn't even need to plug into a wall ;P

And my cousin Trever gave me some earrings that his mommy MADE for me...

My dad's present was spending $500 bringing me up to Wisconsin, lol

My Grandpa also gave me some really awesome food mixes and spices from GERMANY! ;D

I got some nice cards, and oh! Some soaps and shampoos from my Gramma too lols. I don't know what I got from my mom, brother, or sister yet, because I haven't gone to see them yet, but when I find out, I'll definitely post it here! ;D

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:24 am

A new digital camera.
Some transformers. (Hey, I still love them.)
Despicable Me. (First movie in a while to actually manage to tear me up...)
Cologne.
Clothes...
and... I get a new webcam tommorow. Eh.
Yay, Christmas...?
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:43 am

Well for me it wasn't much but it was the thought that counted :)

I got...
$50 from my parents
$50 from my papa(grandpa)(My moms side)
$50 from my nana and her boyfriend(My moms side)
$40 gift card for wal-mart from my Auntie Gerrie, Uncle Chris, and my cousin Logan.(All on my dads side)
Two hats my grandma MADE! as well as some slippers she made(My dads side)
I got Belgium chocolates and Minnie mouse Pajamas from my grandpa(My dads side)
I got a silver heart shaped necklace from my grandma and my grandpa (My dads side)
A purse and a necklace from my parents
underwear from my mom (-.- oh boy not the thing I had a happy face about when I opened in front of my family lol)
Two scarfs from my dad
A scrapbook from my auntie Jenny and Uncle Dave (Dads side)
Skittles from my dad (Best gift my daddy gave me! lol)
Pens and a note book also from my daddy

I think that was all I got lol that looks like a lot but really it was just simple things but I adore them (Except the underwear -.-)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:44 am

Alrighty then lets see here...

70$ worth of cash.
A box of cologne, which I probably won't where, because I hate calone. (My Old Spice deoderant smells better than most colognes I've wore.)
A set of ear phones.
Five 25$ dollar gift cards to Best Buy, and last, but certainly not least, three 50$ dollar gift cards to American Eagle, which also included three 10$ coupons on any pair of jeans. I love me some AE jeans. Not the elaborately ripped ones, though, I think those are just...inane.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

I gottt..

A butt load of clothes,
25$ gift card to Bath&Body Works,
25$ gift card to aeropostale, (I think thats how you spell it..)
25$ gift card to target,
and a box of glittery crayons. YEAAAAAAH BOYYY.

Hah. I kid. No glittery crayons. I wish.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rynology on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 am

Man, you guys made out like bandits! I got a new set of sheets for my bed (which I sorely needed!), a coloring book, some permanent markers, a broken penguin snow globe (apparently they freeze and explode when you leave them in the car in winter...), and a couple packs of weird fishing bait. It was decidedly not the best Xmas ever. But hey, I'm kinda "Bah-Humbug" about the whole holiday anyway.

Rynology
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Hurhurhur. Sato, you'd be the first to post in here. :P
I got...

A portable USB-only external harddrive
Toy Story 3 on DVD
Sims 3: Late Night
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: The Video Game
A $25 gift card to iTunes
$10 gift card to Barnes and Noble
$25 gift card to Barnes and Noble

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:58 pm

£310
Bear Slippers

Beat that!

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:43 am

Iphone 4
A 200 piece craftsman tool kit.
Uhh... and some gift cards.
Nip it in the bud.

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:56 am

I got a book, a pair of gloves, a pair of mittens, a hat (that matched the mittens! :DD), an iPod touch, a video camera, $50 iTunes giftcard, lotion from B&BW, $25 Gap giftcard, this Monopoly game our town had made and sold for our athletic department. . . I think that's it. . . Haha. :)

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unknownmystery on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Maybe a to late but i got a mp3 and the Grave Gun anime series on dvd , also a book Furies of Calderon.
Wondering Around Where To Stop

unknownmystery
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!