Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitter Evolution

Bitter Evolution

a part of “Bitter Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Homosapiens are now merely creatures of past time stories. Homonecos wiped out the older, weaker version of the human and now rule what’s left of destroyed earth. War has ripped the planet apart and damaged the souls of the powerful Homonecos. CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitter Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bitter Evolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:54 pm

I'm just waiting for a reply from mist, but did have an idea that oreron is the first being they saw and though he was an animal or that Oregon winds up sneaking in looking for a way to upgrade his armor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 am

I shall get Ace to stumble across the ship soon :3 Hope you all had a nice Christmas

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Happy holidays to everyone! :D Excuse the typos, I getting used to a new keyboard.

I have Oreron watching the ship, just don't startle him XD

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:45 pm

@AngelBell

WHO IS JAMES
OMG OMGOMGOGMGOGMOGMG WHO IS HEE!

EDCFVGHNHHGFDSADFBGHJYGFVDS *Cries*

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh-ho, you liked that? *evil grin*

James is very important, yes he is. What can we deduce about their relationship?

He knows Jenn, very closely, it seems, he's familiar enough to wink at her and not have his eyeballs ripped out. And apparently, close enough to make her pause for a moment instead of murdering him. Hm...

Also, who is Kelly to Jenn, have any of you figured that bit out yet? I wonder I wonder...

I'm being such a Moffat right now, with the suspense and the angst, I swear...
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Meh, I have no real suspense in my guy's story.

Just a simple twist that many might see coming if ever he reveals it.

And whatsherface is obviously her sister c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:18 pm

@AngelBell

*Ace looked displeased at the mention of this "James" figure*
Oh well this might stirr things up a little. I really really really love Jennifers story. Very touching. I wanna motherfucking cry everytime I read your posts. <3

@Famished

Oooh plot twists are yummy.

"got a nice view of her ass" XD Aleph!! I might have Faith walk ahead more often ;3

@Everyone else

Noticed the RP is speeding up? That makes me smile :3 I was really scared this was going to go inactive. If you are waiting for someone you should give them a PM nudge, or just move along or else your gunna get swarmed with others posts. ~

Kwee <3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Hey, sorry for the delay in my response, I've been swamped with work, I should have a post up sometime over the weekend.
Nip it in the bud.

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:25 am

@FamishedPants

Oh, darling, no, no, no...not her sister, no. c:

@LunaSpirit

*Jennifer whaps Ace upside the head* "What's that face for. Get it it together, let's move out."

I'm glad you like it, I'll make sure to toss in little bits of backstory now and again!

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:32 am

@Famished - @Blue

Kweeeeeaaa! Shipping wars! I know that Famished was litrally raging when he read Darius's return, I'm guessing that was the cause of "Aleph Mothafuckin Banton" >.< Oh isn't this just fun :3

@Angel

"Lesson Sixteen: Do not get attached. It was inevitable that she would leave him, either through death or abandonment or something else, she did not know. But Jennifer would leave him. And if he grew too attached to her, it would be a bad break. If he grew to care, or idolize, or heaven forbid, LOVE her, then he would be in pain. She would not make the mistake of trusting anyone, not so easily."

You are a bitch. Full stop.

THINGS WILL CHANGE! >.< I really am curious about this James. I hope we run into him~

@Barney

No problem~ Sorry we swamped you with posts. ^.^

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:45 pm

James will show up eventually, he's a plot point, he'll show, I promise...he's one of the few who can make Jenn take pause and be weak. I wonder what that meeeeans...~~~

But Jenn is slowly (and grudgingly) developing a soft spot for Ace, so I wonder where it will lead.

Stop watching her ass, son, she'll kill you if she finds out.

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Ahah! Number Two is finished!
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:03 am

does anyone know where barney is? I'm still waiting for him to post...

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:39 am

FRIGGIN' HELL
JENN IS HAVING ALL THESE FEELINGS
STAHP
STAAAAAAAAAAAAHP
FEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIINGS

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:17 pm

HEHEHHEHEHEHEEH! Ace has that affect ;3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Not faaaaaaaaair! She isn't supposed to be emotional...

Now I must make something traumatic and terrible happen so that she shuts off again...

*chuckles evilly*

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 pm

You an always piss off Oreron. He's trama inducing enough. :D

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 pm

But I love Oreron! D:

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:02 am

but he's a bit crazy at the moment. i suggest being careful when approaching him. >D

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 pm

I'll be able to post tomorrow, I have family over right now. >.>

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!