Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fractured Kingdoms

Fractured Kingdoms

a part of “Fractured Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

The once peaceful country of Rhindeval is taken over by an evil enchantress when she kills all of the rulers of the kingdoms and kidnaps their children. Brainwashing all of them, she keeps the princes as servants and banishes the princesses to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fractured Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:47 am

Nice! And your reservation is good to go too. Just one little thing, Lilith made sure all the girls got adopted, so can I make a suggestion so your char's past is still a sad one? Maybe something happened to her adopted family and she got lost back into the system somehow? Because while Lilith did her best to make sure the girls found good families, she unfortunately did lose track of them after they were adopted, due to her lack of powers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:20 am

Sure, give me a sec to edit it. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleGremlin on Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:41 pm

Just a quick question, if I may? I was wondering if the princes are supposed to (or rather permitted to) have some sort of magical powers?

LittleGremlin
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:54 pm

Thanks for question Gremlin. Yes, they can. Look at Butterfly's prince, he uses fire. I would ask though that neither of your chars use fire though so we can have variety. All the princes are going to get something similar to the princesses' pendents and they'll enhance any abilities they already have, be they magical or physical or mental. They're going to get powerful weapons or anything else you think would suit your char more.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bayonet RPG on Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Sorry, been a while since I posted my reservation. My bad.
Just posted the character sheet. If there is any changes needed or if anyone wants to talk plotting, if the character is accepted mind you, shoot me a message.

Bayonet RPG
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:03 pm

Love him Bayonet and it's all fine too. I think you gave enough of his personality through his history that I won't worry about a lack of Personality section.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:03 pm

I might be a bit later with my character. I've written the entire thing twice, and forgot to copy it in case the site logged me out again both times (which it did). It's 4am, I really need to sleep, and seeing how I'll be going to visit friends and family starting tomorrow(/today?) I might not have time to post it again in a timely manner.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:35 pm

Hey it's Christmas, so no worries. My grandparents are here for the whole week too so I am not expecting a lot of action. Just to keep ya'll in the loop, while I am trying to get more players, I might start the RPG before the year is up, but I will be playing it by ear.

If any of ya'll know someone who would like this RPG feel free to invite them or if ya'll want to take on more chars, you are free to do so also. Or with other GM's permission, ya'll can advertise this RPG in any other RPGs ya'll are in.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:40 pm

I finally managed to post at least a part \o/

Will continue working on things in the morning.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:54 pm

All right thanks, I'll check your char out.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:50 am

It has been very quiet around here as of late....
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:30 pm

Okay guys, sorry I've been busy recently and was sick yesterday and am still recovering. I'll be checking in with everyone and I think I'll go ahead and start this RPG soon, by the end of the week, if not sooner. I still want to try and fill out the other char slots though. So does anyone else still want to play more chars?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:31 am

So it has been a while... Just wondering if this can be revived...

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:34 pm

I am disappointed in myself at this point. So I am just going to start the RPG and see if anyone is around.

Girls will be starting out in college, and the boys will be starting out their 'everyday lives'.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:39 am

I'm gonna drop a res here. Right now I'll just reserve a princess with the stone Emerald with face claim Amnesia Heroine, aged 18. Her kingdom will be earthy/forest based, a lot of nature, like dense forests and flowery plains. Extremely fertile and agriculturally based. Produced a lot of the food that was exchanged between kingdoms and trades.

My favorite is dr. Pepper.

Thanks.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:03 am

[Disregard this comment right now, I'll be back with more info]

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Just when things were progressing. Guys my computer is getting fixed so it won't be until next week that I can do anything Rpg wise. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:35 pm

Heyyy don't worry it gives time for us with reservations to make our characters. I was recruited by Butterfly and I'd like to reserve a Prince and a Princess.

My "princess" is Reese Winters (real name: Princess Euphemia Isadora Apolline Regana Lavorre the Third). She's 22 and she's been doing a bridging course to get into college proper in an attempt to get her life together since her last partner broke up with her, with no clue as to what she'll even study next. She was a terror to her adoptive family and thus spent most of her life in and out of foster care, and in and out of even more schools. It wasn't that she was having trouble with the material - in fact, she was strikingly bright for a girl her age - it was just that she didn't care to do it, and cared more to do things like donuts in the school parking lot. Nowadays she works (illegally) as a mechanic with no qualifications who offers better service and prices than all of the city and makes a killing through (illegal) car racing. She parties hard and spends many Monday mornings before school at her local fast food joint being nursed back to health by cheap greasy food and her best friend Freddy.

Her pendant is a topaz. I'm drawing her myself and I promise she'll have more clothes next time. The kingdom she comes from is practically the snooty "elf" society that consider themselves the keepers of knowledge and lore. They've got the greatest library in all the lands and are very protective of their magical studies. Consider themselves the most advanced kingdom, but the Kingdom of Emelas to be their rivals in this respect.

Nowww onto the prince! His true name is Niklaus Viel Eldiel, but now he is only known as Eike. He is Iveda's inquisitor/torturer. He is 18 years old and not only loyally devoted to his Queen, but deeply in love with her. Before he was brainwashed, he was quiet, vacant-eyed kid seemingly incapable of a smile. Nowadays he smiles, alright. Maybe too much. That's all you get because spoilers.

He comes from Emelas, a kingdom whose claim to fame is the morally grey creation of the homunculous. His faceclaim is Kanato Sakamaki from Diabolik Lovers.

My fav drink is coconut juice.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:11 pm

Love them both. Here are two things you and everyone else need to be aware of.

1. All princesses will have powers right off the bat, nothing too powerful. The prince's will get powers later after they've been saved.

2. At some point in the rpg the princes and princesses with be traveling through each kingdom to their homes to unlock the magic that was sealed there. Ivelda has been trying to get this magic for years but hadn't been able to.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:42 pm

Great news everyone, I have my computer back and it's working perfectly. So what I am going to do now is get char profiles on the Intro page and update a few things.

I've thought about this and I want ya'll to answer this question for me (I plan on PMing each of ya'll this too)- Do ya'll want to create Posts in the Rhindeval's Kingdoms OOC thread talking about your kingdoms? I was normally going to do that, but since ya'll would know your kingdoms best, I wanted to open that option to all of you. One thing I would ask for ya'll to do, is to find a picture representing your Kingdoms' environment or have a picture of your kingdom's castle. The choice is yours. If you don't want to make posts for your kingdoms in the other OOC section that is fine with me.

Also, I might make another OOC thread for NPCs because I have been thinking of creating NPCs for the RPG.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!