Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends of Gialpha

Legends of Gialpha

a part of “Legends of Gialpha”, a fictional universe by SugarNspikeS.

The fate of the Gialpha lies in your hands.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Gialpha”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legends of Gialpha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:41 am

If there is still room I have a dwarf warrior that hails from a long line of brewers and blacksmiths (with the possibility of using runes to enchant armor and weapons if dwarves have magic) and travels with a "bodyguard" dark elf (not sure what would actually be for this rp, the elves seem completely different than how normally done) that actually has no facial features, gender discerning marks, or hair but instead uses powerful illusions to make its appearance though it survives by feeding on energy of any kind (result of a curse/gift bestowed upon it before it was even born.)

At least they would be the two I would like to toss in at the moment. I many others.
Everybody is insane. The people in the asylums are the least insane, they were not able to hide it. The truly insane people are able to hide it the best. Venting their insanity in small spurts and in creative ways to keep it under control.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:13 pm

I like the dwarf idea as we currently don't have any dwarf characters, not too sure about the elf you described, though. I would love to see a dwarf interact with some of the avians in the rp given that they had a war with each other over territory only about five years ago. I will always review character submissions no matter where we are in the story.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Alright I will get started on the dwarf soonish.

The elf I will hold off on since it would take a bit more in-depth reading and not just glance through plus discussions with you to fine tune it correctly. There is the original human version of it if that is easier. It being elf happened after it merged in my head with another character of a dead rp after neither running around in my head for years.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:33 pm

I'm gonna wait for Gamer before I post, he still hasn't gotten a chance to react to my "attack" cx
W-w-w-wonder Wheel

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:54 pm

So my dwarf is almost complete, just need to fill in bio. Bad news is that even though I know what I want to put my brain isn't cooperating with typing it out.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:27 am

Do what you can, you can always go back and edit it later.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:05 am

And submitted now. Bio still isn't what I would like but when your mind wants to give so much have to work with what it gives.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Love where it's going with Nyx, but keep in mind the shard being used only controls beasts, but it could still work if the villain is using a spell or some other enchanted item to control Nyx. But anyway it was an awesome twist having her stab her friend like that.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:18 pm

I forgot that you don't receive a message when character is accepted. As soon as I finish eating I will read through what has happened then see about figuring out where to begin my dwarf's adventure.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:18 pm

lol not to mention the site isn't the best at sending notifications to begin with. I once got 3 months worth of messages in one day because it was so backed up in sending them.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:32 pm

Wow that most of have been fun. I think I might need to take a look at notification settings since I don't seem to get any.

Sadly I am having trouble at the moment figuring out where to drop my dwarf none of the groups seem to be in good positions for him.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:59 am

maybe talk to Long Lost Lius about starting a new tangent with Brimm Deepwater he hasn't used that character yet. Just an idea to throw out there. Otherwise I'm sure there's a plot devise to bring a dwarf into this somehow. I'm sure we can think of something.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:41 am

I think we now have a character of every race but Orc...If I knew a way to put in one I probably would just to say we have all races lol
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Oh oh! I haven't been paying attention to the forums, but yes! Untroducing both this ol' dwarf and Brimm would be quite nice! If anyone happens to have some good ideas for this, do tell!

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

I didn't even realize Brimm hadn't been introduced it. I thought all characters were active. Well Lius let me read up on your character and then we can talk to see about a new tangent.

Didn't notice Orc being an actual choice. Not that it would matter much, I don't have any characters that could even be transitioned into an Orc.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:44 am

i've been busy with some stuff lately so just as a heads up, i'll probably continue to be busy for a while longer :0

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Okay, wow. Things have been dead in polara. I'll try to get another post up tonight, but I'm not usually a fan of posting after myself with only one post between . I hope the inactivity is just because everyone was busy and not a sign of a loss of interest. If anyone wants to post before I do feel free.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaek on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 pm

I've kept watch here or there, but I've primarily been waiting for the others to post.
~|~

Jaek
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:25 am

Well work has me exhausted tonight, so I'll post tomorrow

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:30 am

Well I could post Nyx following into the crypt city but I'm holding off for Atlas to post and not just ignore thier characters...

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!