Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nomad Clan

Nomad Clan

a part of “Nomad Clan”, a fictional universe by Nulix.

"The clans are divided, fractured, apart. But when you look down from the stars the desert is calm, and all of us in it are in one nomad clan."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nomad Clan”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nomad Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Woop! Got my character up!
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Nice! I just got home I'll go through the new profiles there are a bunch!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Question: Are we allowed to have multiple characters?

In terms of character ideas I've been juggling, I've been thinking about some sort of gunpowder merchant, somebody who deals in selling gunpowder (or 'fire powder') goods, such as fireworks, medicine, and, of course, weapons. I was originally thinking this person would be a very relaxed and professional older guy who understands that gunpowder isn't a toy, but, I guess the Taqa Crystals sort of make that obsolete.

I was also thinking about how interesting it would have that token evil teammate, or at least somebody who's not all that noble. Say, a raider of some kind. I was thinking they would be rather chaotic, albeit young (and have Junkrat from Overwatch as a faceclaim, so you kinda get the idea as to what he might be like) and has no problems being brutal when he needs to be. Unlike the gunpowder merchant, who's probably only got a gun for self-defense and probably isn't amazing with it, this character would definitely be a combat character, a cocky nut who cares more about having a short, fun life than a long, boring one.

Other sorts of ideas, which aren't so developed but could be explored by others, include a character with medical experience, a cook, a child, an acolyte of some kind, and the list goes on... So many ideas... So hard to choose.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarKnight36 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Hey Lloyd, the answer is yes, multiple characters are a definite thing. At this point, though, keep to one; I'm sure there will be room to expand as we move throughout the world. Also, keep in mind that all of our characters are hopefully going to get along and work together in a group. Although it's interesting to have more of that antagonistic guy, it's probably better to just stick with someone who will mesh well with the others.
Until I get a signature image, this is all I have.

DarKnight36
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Yay yeah Lloyd in Space! We'll expand and the story will get bigger later on but at first I definitely want to keep us at one player each.

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:04 am

It's me, uncle Andel

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:31 am

I would just like to say I'm still working on a character. The sheet is coming along a little longer than expected so I felt it appropriate just to say I'm still plenty interested in joining this bustling and lively rp.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:58 pm

I was going to ask about multiple characters as well, but guess I don't need to now. I had an idea for a rogue type character that is about the opposite of my main, but that can wait.

Also, I had forgotten about Loyd in Space until now. Been a while.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Nice! We're going to launch the thread this evening as a heads up to everyone! I can't wait!

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Super excited about this!

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthewwace822 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Just wanted to say it's cool to see my character was accepted, I've just started RPing on this site and hope this will be fun. This RP seems really cool and I hope to have fun adventures here.

Matthewwace822
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:23 pm

I've been roleplaying on this site on and off for years, and so far everyone I've met has been kind and helpful, so I wouldn't worry about it much Matthewwace822. You're in good hands here.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:38 pm

Alright the thread has begun! Everyone can start posting their intros in the village!

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:56 pm

I'm torn on if I should wait for others to get started or reply? I guess I'll wait.

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:24 pm

Phew, past midnight and I finally got my profile submitted. I really had trouble deciding on a character, but, I guess I got my profile up now. I just thought about trying to make a character that would be useful to a group.

Geez louise, I see posting has already started. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make a post for another 16 hours, assuming my character is accepted. Well, the posts can't possibly continue going this fast past midnight, right? Eheheh.

Hey, Nulix. Any thoughts about taking me up on my Skype idea? I'd love to be able to have closer contact with you and the rest of y'all.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:19 am

At last! My character is complete and submitted for your approval. Though not a flaw it is sometimes a hindrance when I come up with an idea and end up driven to flesh it out to the best I can fit within a simple summary.

In any case he is ready to be seen and judged. If he's acceptable then I shall get to working on that first post at my earliest possible opportunity.

As for your idea Lloyd I do agree it would better permit communication which should help. If you want I wouldn't mind getting in contact and perhaps setting up a group chat.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaek on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:14 am

Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only late comer then. I finally got to cranking out my character as well and am now awaiting approval. I look forwards to being able to start this adventure with the rest of you.
~|~

Jaek
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:15 am

I would be down for a group chat ovo Skype or Kik, Doesn't matter to me !
I think ai would actually prefer one since I would be able to tell when it was my turn to post or if something was directed at me
W-w-w-wonder Wheel

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:58 am

I'd be alright with that. May need to make a new Skype account if we use that. All I have right now is Curse. Do they still have the...I don't know what they were called, but the things on the site where people can get together and all type stuff at once? I had a version of it on an old site of mine called PiratePad or something like that. If I remember right RPG had one at some point.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:32 am

I do believe skype has the ability to make group chats Soul_Alchemist. I know I'm in one for another rp I'm in right now. It's done fairly well for keeping that thing alive despite the delays.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!