Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nomad Clan

Nomad Clan

a part of “Nomad Clan”, a fictional universe by Nulix.

"The clans are divided, fractured, apart. But when you look down from the stars the desert is calm, and all of us in it are in one nomad clan."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nomad Clan”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nomad Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaek on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:44 am

There is such a thing Soul_Alchemist. I believe it's called Titanpad and I, Nulix, or anyone else is welcome to make one if needed. Skype does allow for instant group messaging which is good, and don't forget the ability to call as well. We'll have to see what Nulix decides.
~|~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaek
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Ooh, yes, I believe you're referring to RPG Write, although Titanpad and Piratepad use the same Etherpad software. It appears to still be online, which is great. I love using it for roleplays, it's a great tool for writing collaborative posts, which is very useful for for combat scenes, dialogue scenes and other sorts of fast-paced scenes.

Here, I've already made an example pad for us. Perhaps those who are unfamiliar to the workings of the pad could check it out, and if I'm there, I can demonstrate it's features, and, well, say hi.

http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Nomad's_Pad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:20 pm

There we go. Thanks Loyd999, could not remember the name of it for the life of me. Just thought if nothing else something like that might be helpful.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Hey everybody, great posts so far! Just wann let y'all know that we do indeed have use Skype to keep track of our rp's and whatnot. If you want, you can pm me your skype names now and I'll start up a group chat soon after.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Well, in that case, my account name is joshua.mitchell495

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthewwace822 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:48 pm

My Skype name is matthew.filmer2 for all of those interested, if you're gonna add me be sure to add in the request that you are from this group, I sometimes get random requests.

Matthewwace822
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:00 pm

My skype account name is A Lowly Wretch. I agree with Matthewwace on the policy of stating in the request that you're from this rp since that way I won't mistake you for a random person.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Woah sorry I had to leave suddenly yesterday! I should be free the rest of the weekend though so the rp will get into full swing! We have a bunch of characters awaiting approval so I'll look over them and then post.

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GloryArstotska on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Oh, crap! Atlas, we basically posted at the same time for interacting with the same person. I just re-edited mine to fit your character in. I hope it's all right. Sorry about that! :)

GloryArstotska
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Aha I saw that, it's cool, I'll just be waiting a bit til SNORdie gets on

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:26 am

This looks like something I'd really enjoy. I'm just bookmarking it now, i will try to read through the information on the first page properly.

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Sounds good Dragon Dunk!

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthewwace822 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:36 am

Yeah DragonDunc, it's a pretty good RP.

Matthewwace822
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:24 am

I started up the Nomad Map Project! Take a look everyone if you're interested

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 pm

W-w-w-wonder Wheel

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EnkoKasumi on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:09 am

Hello everyone. Is this roleplay open for submissions? I know you're probably in the middle of a story, but this seems so interesting!
"Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks - and no one's gonna ask, don't worry - but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead."
~

EnkoKasumi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Woah, sorry this got such a late reply but yeah, it's still open!

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!