Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ylanne Sorrows--An Index

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Ylanne Sorrows--An Index

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Hi everyone! *waves* Ylanne here (aka Treali Storm). This is an index type post, so admins please move if it belongs elsewhere.

:EDIT: Ugh. I spent an hour and a half writing and editing slash previewing this so the color thing works.

I have here listed every roleplay (privates and one on ones are on a separate list below) in which I am involved, including dead or dying ones. The first list is roleplays I am GMing (whether or not they are dead), the second list is roleplays I am participating in, and the third list is privates or one-on-ones. This list will be updated every so often.

Roleplays I have signed up for but that have not started are not listed, excluding those of such status that I created or am GMing.

Status and other things are subject to change, and I am not liable for not being aware of certain changes.

KEY:

Roleplay Name by Roleplay Creator or GM; or if private, Roleplay Initiator and Roleplayer Partner
My Character Name LAST NAME (my character's occupation or status or role in the roleplay)
Second Characterā€™s Name LAST NAME (role)
Brief plot description.
OOC link if accepting or open.

List or Category Name
A roleplay still recruiting, or accepting signups, or open.
A roleplay that is, for all intents and purposes, dead. This status is given at my discretion.
A completed roleplay. There arenā€™t any of these yet.
Roleplay I withdrew from.
Roleplay that was canceled or closed by the creator or GM.

A group (or multi-player) roleplay I am GMing, or have created, or am co-GMing.
A group (or multi-player) roleplay I am participating in, or NOT GMing, or have NOT created.
A private, or one on one, roleplay I am part of. Only such roleplays posted in a public thread on this site are listed under this category heading.

Roleplays I Am GMing

Armageddon America by Treali Storm
What happens when even America's foremost crime fighting institution is no longer safe? The FBI Headquarters has been bombed, and the bomber escaped. The FBI has begun focusing efforts to train its students at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia, to further fight crime and terrorism, as many of its finest agents died in the blast. But the students are not safe. Someone has been sending threatening messages to the instructors and the students--someone with a deadly agenda.
Completely open, sign up here.

Attempt at World Peace by Treali Storm
Dr. Joseph LADIN (director of Hope House and founder of One World)
Hope House has been opened by the organization One World, to bring children from abject poverty, slavery, and war to an environment to foster hope.

The Death Institution by Treali Storm
The death penalty, also known as capital punishment or execution, has been abolished, and in its place, the Institution has been established. It is a highly-fortified prison where scientists and psychologists may conduct any experiments, with very few rules, on the inmates.
Open, accepting, sign up here.

Love, Lust, and Power in Iraq by Treali Storm
Hagar BIN LADIN (terrorist faction leader)
Jalal SIBEKI (Iraqi police commander)
The War in Iraq. ā€˜Nuff said.

Starless Sky: The Death of Hope by Treali Storm
Treali STORM (FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive)
The President has been killed. America is in an uproar. Chaos happens.

Roleplays I Am Participating In

The City is at War by OrangexDoorhinge[b]
Zufash ISUPZAI (college student)
A strange rain has fallen upon the city of Boston for months. Each time it rains, someone disappears. And no one knows what is really happening.
Seven spots open; sign up here.

CES by [b]True Grave

The President has signed into act a new elite agency called the Criminal Extermination Squad (CES) which is to shoot and kill particularly dangerous or threatening criminals.

Disappearing Children by by xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Elias YMUā€™H (FBI agent)
Tamara AZRAEL (ā€˜evilā€™ scientist)
Children who have been missing (presumably kidnapped) have been found at an abandoned research facility. The FBI is tasked with interviewing them to find out what happened, and to find those who did thisā€¦

The End of the World by Restless Style
The world has ended. Few have survived it.

If I Ever Leave This World Aliveā€¦ by CharmedLife
Eromi Hewad Malang FEIRA (one of the returning Mystics, head of Feira crime family)
There is a child's story told by mothers about Jaharah's glory days. They say that the city was once ruled by the Mystics, legendary beings who were given power from ancient animals. The Mystics, who had normal human forms until they called upon the power of their familiars, governed the city in peace and justice. They became extinct, which allowed evil and crime to enter the city. Few people believe this story to be anything more than a child's tale anymore. But they are returningā€¦

Jack the Ripper by Irish Wolf
Nathaniel Thanatos HRUBEK (Jack the Ripper)
Jack the Ripper, an anonymous serial killer, targets ladies of the night in London in the late 1800s. Who will he kill next? And can he be stopped?

Missing Memories by Kevah
There is a small group of people who have mysteriously lost all of their personal memories. They are called together under threat of ā€˜obliterationā€™ā€¦

Our Sickened Evanescence by Eternity
Dr. Asriel Donald WAGONER (head of the facility)
By way of genetic mutation, two alternate types of humans have been produced with superhuman abilities. One is called the Sickened, a species without a conscience, without morals, and without fear. The rest are kept in a top secret government facility.

Seafront House by Trix
Dr. Roselyn Bilhah WHITTAKER (in-house counselor, psychologist, and therapist)
Ten troubled teens and ten volunteers are brought together at Seafront House to begin the recovery process and face their worst fears.

~Wanted~ by misteria Spellman
A group of unlikely fugitives and outcasts encounter each other during a high speed automobile chase and begin to discover how to truly be free.

World of Our Own by xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Masogni Benoni TIMATANGA (gang leader of Southern Slayers)
A virus struck earth in 2020, rendering anyone over the age of 30 dead. The survivors, all of whom begin to die by the age of 27, are banding together in gangs across the city, trying to gain power, in the midst of a legend foretelling a Key to a cure.
One Spot Open--sign up here

Private or One on One Roleplays

Eromi, Ilum, Eromi! Bismillah! by xImxLostxWithoutxYou and Treali Storm
Nukpana SAMAā€™EL
A hit man is sent to assassinate a wealthy businessman with lucrative contracts; however, finds his target not home, and encounters the manā€™s daughter insteadā€¦

Life is Death Without You by Treali Storm and ReiRyuusei
Deidre Sarah BENONI
One popular girl and one unpopular girl attend the same sixth-form college in the United Kingdom. One of them dies, and the other discovers herself, life, and love on the way.

President's Daughter by xImxLostxWithoutxYou and Treali Storm
Pejmahn Omid AZAD-BEHNAM (Secret Service Agent)
A young bodyguard who has known the President's daughter for a few years is injured in an attempt on the girl's life, and forthcoming events draw out their hidden feelings for each other.

Private Roleplay by Hiromi and Treali Storm
Fadi Adel Hatim (stoic anti-hero)
Ask Hiromi for an explanation. I can't figure out a way to summarize.

The Truth About Truth by Treali Storm and Roselite
Natalie Elisabeth SCHULTZ (FBI agent)
The President of the United States has been assassinated. Who is to blame?

Vanacus: Torn Apart by Jewels and Treali Storm
The small Southern British town of Vanacus has been run over by gangs, mobsters, and criminal warlords. Chaos ensues.

What do you see when you look in the mirror? by Ecstasy;x-synthetic and Treali Storm
Lyuben (Lee) Haki Anjasa (the loyal best friend)
Elexa is at the mercy of her abusive father, but she cannot let herself get away from him, despite her friend's urgings.
ā€‹ā€œAnother world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.ā€
ā€• Arundhati Roy

ā€œThe only way to survive is to take care of each other.ā€
ā€• Grace Lee Boggs

ā€œevery day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.ā€
ā€• Mia Mingus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!