Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Destinies United

Destinies United in Thalon

a part of “Destinies United”, a fictional universe by lostamongtrees.

In the small Kingdom of Thalon, you will find your destiny.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Destinies United”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Destinies United in Thalon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 pm

If you are a gypsy than you would be more or less in a caravan,

unless you settled in the town. Your building type would then reflect what your character does now, but it is unlikely for gypsies to settle, even if they acquire great fortunes

Hope this helped and looking forward to your character!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Eh, submitted a pirate, future reference, didint know the guns pictures would both be so big. Sorry.

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Fixed pictures(Weapons) tell me if i need to change anything :)

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlackRabbit on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:02 pm

I revised a bit of Tobias, let me know if i still need to expand [:

TheBlackRabbit
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Submitted. Tell me if I must fix anything, since I was a bit distracted, watching a movie. xD
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Alright, all the characters that are going to be accepted (for now) have been accepted! I'm working on the starting post, and will be working with you guys in PMs on personal plot development vs the overall plot.

Each character has a very important part in the epic adventure they are about to embark on.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlackRabbit on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm majorly excited about this one xD

TheBlackRabbit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Me too. =P
Well, I'll be right back. I have to go practice Violin before my lesson. xD
It will only be about 30 minutes.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:41 pm

When I say I'm in, I'm totally in. LET'S GO ON AN EPIC ADVENTURE! *Flails in excitement.*
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:04 pm

I have to point out that the link on the first post is broken.....

More accurate link: roleplay/destinies-united/
"The GM of this roleplay hasn't created any rules! You can do whatever you like!"
-the most misleading piece of text known to RolePlayGateway

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:20 pm

AHA Thank you for the link-fail point out :D

And yes I am excited for this too.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm

okay, since the site is not letting me pm for some reason I'll ask here; you said you liked my idea for a blacksmith's son and asked I define it, which I of course still can, but then I also got another pm essentially saying we reject you, F off with your blacksmith's son, so question: should I still write up a history and such for him, or should I write up a new character?

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:13 pm

I would suggest a new character, and if you would like suggestions or to discuss further to pm me :)

Anywho, i'm about to go on the pm bout. If in your character description a specific location of Thalon is named, you will most likely be getting a little map. :D Yay!

Also, character relations...are you guys all ok where you are at, with he knowing eachother and whatnot?

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Yay for little maps. =P
Umm...character relations?What do you mean by 'he knowing eachother'

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:41 pm

As in you guys, among characters. Does the Tailor know the Blacksmith? Does the Pirate know the Fortuneteller? :D hope that helped

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Oh.
Right.
/headdesk/
Ha ha. Anyways, I guess I'll roam forums and such. When do you think everyone will be ready? Tomorrow, evening I'm assuming?

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Oh. All I know is that one of the gypsies know the Tailor. I haven't gotten any other PM's about charrie relations.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Awesome.

Here is where things get very interesting.
Each of your characters will be integrated into the story separately, at the same time.

You will be receiving a pm, each of you, with the start of your individual plot. The main plot will be in the forum. Lets say the forum starts in the middle of the day. Well, where is your character? The Main RP will be simultaneous, so if your character is sucked into a long pm convo, feel free to keep posting in the forum. Just present the timegap for your IC absence accordingly!

For example, if your character is approached by an NPC, it will be PMed to you. You guys have the liberty to disclose information that you have acquired to each other at your own discretion. Yes, this means that if your character speaks to some important NPC alone (aka in PM), the information/conversation was completely private and nobody else will know what happened during it. It is up to you whether you will tell them, lie to them, etc.
Lets say all of your characters are in the town square, and only two of your party are pulled aside by some dude, and told a very important key THING. This important key THING was only told to those two, and if they don't tell the others, then the others wont know.
Of course, there are exceptions. Lets say in the main RP, the characters get pulled away from the group in the square, same situation. Another could successfully eavesdrop, and get bits or all of the conversation, even if they are not a part of it.
If you can think or do it, you can do it!

I hope that was a good explanation... :D Trying to make this as expansive and creative and realistic and...growable as possible.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 am

This seems very very interesting. I've never done a roleplay quite like this.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:11 am

FULL CHARACTER IMMERSION. You arent in the plot, you ARE the plot.
PM's may come tomorrow morning, main post by tomorrow evening. :D

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!