Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

a part of “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”, a fictional universe by Caille.

The next generation is here and they now get to go through the wonderful times of the triwizard tournament!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 am

i think loony only watched the movies o.0
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 am

Can I have Raene Leap? Thanx so much! <3
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 am

Have you ever read the books ?
because every canon character should be 15 by now resuming that 19 years later thats when harrys kids started to go

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 am

actually, if you read jk rowling's website and all her blogs, durmstrang was originally an all boys academy, but her editors didn't like that idea because of what beaxbuattans (spelling is wrong but idc) was, an all girls academy. also, i've read every book at least 4 times, some more, and unless i'm just absolutely stupid, it is never mentioned whether it's an all boys or mixed gender academy. i've actually only seen the first and third movies and OH WAIT! THIS WOULD BE THE FOURTH BOOK!

you are ruining harry potter, and jk rowling would be extremely upset with the way you are portraying her world...

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 am

Horsey, if you look back, I think you'll see that Living-Dead Doll actually already reserved Raene - Ashy went to bed before changing it on the front page, I think. Just thought I'd say for her :) She'd probably be happy for you to take a different character though!

and wow, Loony.... did you really have to come on here and say that? Ashy put a lot of work into this, and you come on here saying how "JK Rowling (who's name has a capitols...) would be upset?" It's a roleplay - worlds are supposed to be distorted for the fun of it.

On the Harry Potter Wiki, it states:

"In the films, Durmstrang is said to be a male-only school, though in the books both genders are seen entering Hogwarts as representatives for their school."

And in Goblet of Fire, chapter sixteen, page 227:

"The Durmstrange students were staring at Harry, too. Out of the corner of his eye, Harry saw comprehension dawn on a few of their faces. The boy with the food all down his front nudged the girl next to him and pointed at Harry's forehead."

All Durmstrang students sat together on the Slytherin table.

Just so you know.

Goblet of Fire is my favourite book.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Tania, she's reserved for you but only if you go reread the rules and tell me what you missed.

Rent, I rather get people on the list all taken up first before I add more. Also I don't know how well you'd do in this rp based on my previous times rping with you but you can still try and maybe you've improved.

Dee, Go right ahead! You can have Dominique! You can also use Freya ^_^ Also Dee, thank you very much for stepping in for me. I was asleep for quite some time but I really needed it.

LoonyLuna; my co-GM when I did this a year ago read all the books and it even said that Durmstrang had females and it didn't quite say whether beauxbatons was all female or not but you can see I did a majority of boys in Durmstrang and I did a majority of girls in Beauxbatons. Also, in my defense honey, when you make a rp like this sometimes you don't want all the facts to be exactly right because well then it gets more serious then I sometimes want it and also that way I don't get entirely called out for copying it even though I shouldn't. I'd appreciate it if you took your comments and kept them too yourself because that was rather rude and I will never stand for that. So either reserve a character or get out. Thank you.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Okay no problem... I personally think I've gotten better in literate based rp's (though one of my foes would disagree on this)... As for errors in writing, I'm currently trying to get myself tested for Dyslexia as it would explain why I can’t see errors at times… it just costs a lot of money! : (

Okay then can I take James Potter?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:17 pm

You can reserve him, yes ^_^ What are you forgetting though.. Go read the rules carefully and come back to me! ^_^

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:26 pm

this is my third time reading them and I don't see what I'm missing, can you give me a hint?

(Is it please?)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:29 pm

(No it has something to do with saying hi or mentioning an animal.) If you noticed others have done it before as well..

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 pm

"Chocolate unicorns" and "Hey Ashy!" In which ever order you like!

Found it!!!

No I didn't notice that, well now I do...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Yay, thank you sweetie <3 I thought Freya just had that little bit of.... Weasley in her. As you can see, I sent in a partial - she shall be worked on tomorrow.
And no worries! I don't want anyone coming in to your roleplay and messing it all up for you - you don't need to wake up to shit like that :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:42 pm

You're welcome Dee <3 Freya does work I just thought that Amber Heard gave her a more Delacour look from her mother's side you know because Fleur is part Veela. :P I will update the face claim later, right now I have to send up my own partial and then work on a character for another rp that's due sometime today I think..
Well, this rp already died once before a year ago :/ But I brought it back for the sake of it and changed things up a bit to the more modern type of rping here ;D I appreciate you having my back though.

Alright, thank you, Rent! (: I put it in there hard to find for a reason.. to make sure you read every word of it xD

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Umm... I found an altrenate for James...

his name is Liam Dryden, if you don't know... just thought I'd tell you... who i'm thinking...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Maybe, I'll about it but for now stick to the face claim I put out and I will get back to ya on that.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:39 pm

ok...

Liam's just so SILLY lol XD

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Yeah, I thought that too lol - Amber is extremely Veela looking! However, when I think of Dominique, I think she'd have more Weasley in her for some odd reason. I see Victoire being all like her mother and what not, and Louis taking the same route - but Dominique... I just saw Freya Mavor as her instantly :) Also, to me, Amber looks a little older than seventeen.

Thank you for letting me change the face claim! Me luffs you long time. <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Oh yeah, sorry. Completely missed it because I was groggy; that's why I reserved it irst. But you don't need my excuses now do you?
So hi Ashy, and chocolate unicorns.

@LoonyLunaLoo, this is a fan-based roleplay. No one said that it had to follow the books, and if it's stated that the academies take both boys and girls, then it's okay. Even if it was wrong, I don't think Jo would be that upset. Ashy did work hard on this after all.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:14 am

Please know that my character, Scorpius, will be finished tomorrow
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:17 pm

So how are things going in the character creating world, people? ^_^

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!