Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter rpg

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter rpg

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm

"So I guess this means we're takeing the boats huh?" Ronnie said laughing a bit. "Oh well always cool to meet the first years. I wonder how many Gryffindors we're going to get this year." Ronnie said to Angie and she got in the boats with everyone. They sailed quickly across the lake and reached the shore to the Hogwarts grounds, and stepped out, helping to lead the group to the gates. "Geez I'm not even a Prefect like you lot and i'm already doing volenteer work." Ronnie mumbled.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:42 pm

“Hey you always loved the boats, Ronnie. Who knows who we will find with our little trip with the first years. Besides now you could try to persuade them to all be Gryffindors. After all didn’t you try to do that last year. Angelina said with a sly smile at Ronnie. “You know you love doing charity work Ronnie.” Taking the lead of the first years Angelina opened the gates and held them open for the rest to pass through. They were finally at Hogwarts; she smiled watching the awestruck faces of some of the first years as they wondered at the grounds. Tyler, Ronnie, Shadow and Angelina made quick work of ushering in the first years to doors of Great Hall.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:38 pm

"It's the sorting hat that desides not us" Said Shadow as he walked with the others.
"Anyway even if you get more, Slytherin is still winning the house cup." Shadow said with a grin.

Shadow looked over to the slytherin table and said, "Well i have to get to my house table, then after the feast i'll have to lead my housemates back. So this is goodbye for a while"
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:51 pm

“Yes that is true Shadow, but that didn’t keep Ronnie from trying to convince the first years to become Gryffindors last year. She almost convinced half of them before the sorting last year. You know that Gryffindor will win the house cup not Slytherin, sorry Shadow, nice try though. Have fun at the Slytherin table... and do remember us, oh and I would also be wary of anything you find in your trunk that you didn’t pack yourself,” Angelina said with a small smile. Angelina had before they reconciled, seen another Gryffindor slip some type of prank item into Shadow’s trunk. She didn’t want anything to accidently to happen to her new Slytherin friend.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:54 pm

Tyler smiled helping first years was very enjoyable and he met up with angelina and ronnie."So I can't wait for the feast how about you?"
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:02 pm

"Well we will see about the house cup and thanks for warning me, I just hope it isn't something that will blow up as soon as I open my trunk. Anyway I should go now. I'm sure they'll have a prefect meeting sometime tonight so I'll see you there." said Shadow.
Shadow smiled at Angelina and left to go to the Slytherin table.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:13 pm

( who is headmistress... who are the other teachers...)

"yes, I suppose we will see about the house cup. See you later Shadow, and do be careful," Angelina said returning his smile as she watched him walk to the Slytherin table. It was at that moment she despertly wished that Hogwarts wasn't so divided. Turning back to Tyler and Ronnie, she answered, "I can't wait for the feast but as always the sorting comes first and the headmistress' welcoming speech."

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:21 pm

(Headmistress =minervva and teachers are same ones from the end of deathly hallows except potions master you can make ooc teachers though)

Tyler smiled seeing the sorting house talk "Well you gotta love that talking hat don't ya it's very entertaining than a feast the speech is the only thing that can be sometimes boring but it's usually short and has lots of fun stuff in it"Tyler said

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:37 pm

"I'm interested in who's going to be named Quidditch captains for each house, but the sorting's my favorite. It's hard to believe we only have two years left..." Ronnie said a tad bit dreamily. If she could have it her way, she'd never want to leave, but she knew that wasn't a possibility, unless she became a teacher, but even then she'd have to wait a good five years. Perhaps writing for the Prophet like her mother had. Oh well, she had plenty of time to think of that.

--------------

Cameron continued counting up their loot from Rome in their mansion. It had been an extremely profitable day, he had to admit. Once he finished, he turned to Kalen.

"I have to say, we're some rich bleedin' bastards. We've got enough to set up a safe house in Hogsmead and more. Also, I was thinking...the perfect cover for our safe house...I think it would be a shop. The Hogwarts kids would come straight to us, we'd hear their own conversations, and better yet, we can keep tabs on your brother that way." He said thinking it was quite brilliant for their plan.

" And with us that close to Hogwarts without suspicion, I can focus on getting us in through some of the old secret passages." He finished, rising from his chair next to the pile of money.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:25 am

Tyler smiled"I hope I'm not captain I mean I wouldn't be good I'm better as a seeker he said as the sorting hat continued to sort people finially finishing minnerva said her headmstress speech. Tyler smiled"I want to be a quidditch player or an auror when i grow up!"

-------------------

Kalen nodded"Those muggles can't stop us and those roman colloseums are amazing!He said with a devious grin on his face. "Safe house in Hogsmead would be amazing a shop would work perfectly while most of them are at hogsmeaded we find the stone no we make my brother get the stone!

"Those secerete passages would work and we use imperio to control some hogwarts students they rebel while we search in peace!"

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Severus_Risen on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Love lazily ate though the welcomign fest, he was usually never hungry, sometimes at the desert. He sighed searching around the crowd. He sighed his wings fluttering, and he pulled out a headache potion, he usually drank that every morning, because he always had a Headache, he wasn't a morning person, god bless his morning class.
ImageI EAT HOMOPHOBES! So don't be one!Image

Severus_Risen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:24 pm

Angelina ate while listening to the multiple conversations of the people around her. It was a welcomed change to be back at Hogwarts and among her housemates and friends again. She had been feeling rather lonely over the summer due to only having her brother around. But it wasn’t even that which made her lonely instead it was the fact she had been left alone for weeks during the summer as her brother went on an odd assortment of assignments given to him by the ministry. However, Angelina knew her brother cared for her, he always would and he was more than just a little over protective especially now with the gang loose. He was as always just trying to keep her safe. She was pretty sure her brother had been extremely happy when she got on the train this afternoon; there was no place that was safer the Hogwarts. Pushing these thoughts away Angelina focused on her housemates and on the opening feast. Turning to Tyler and Ronnie, Angelina asked, “so any guesses on who is Head girl and Head boy this year and does anyone want to bet that Gryffindor gets double potions with Slytherin again this year?” The prefects were given their badges at the beginning of the ceremony but no one knew who the Heads were yet. Also, classes schedules were a mystery too… but you were able to guess after five years of close to the same pairings and the classes were always about the same… Charms, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts; it was still taught even though the school board believed that the wizard world was in a time of peace…Headmistress McGonagall saw to that, then there was Transfiguration, Astronomy, History of Magic, Herbology, plus each student had to pick two optional classes of either Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, Divination, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies. Though they would get their schedules soon enough so there was no time fussing over it now.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:03 pm

Tyler sighed he enjyoed defense against the dark arts why they were taught it except for thoe wanting to be auror's he didn't know after the speecu htyler smiled and digged in eating pieaces of turkey,ham,salad, appels ect."This is delcious

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Angelina suddenly felt like she wanted to be alone. She mumbles an excuse to Ronnie and Tyler as she got up from the table and left the great hall. She knew no one would notice or care about her departure, least that is what she thought. Slipping down the long corridors, she moved not knowing her destination. The welcoming feast wouldn’t end for hours. She had plenty of time to get back before she was truly missed. Wandering aimlessly Angelina thought about everything that had happened today, the chaos that came with a new year, the panic that came with worries about the wizarding gang, the fear for her brother and all the love ones being put into dangers way, the nervousness that came with the all out prank war that had almost occurred. Though she had to admit that the prank was a good one, Angelina found a quiet corridor and sat down on one of the benches, watching the portraits move.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Shadow ate not talking to anyone when he saw Angelina leave the hall. Shadow got up and followed her not really know why he did. he saw her sit down and walked up to her and asked "Hey are you ok?" as he sat beside her.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:03 pm

Angelina startled as she heard a voice call out to her asking her if she was alright. The hallway was covered in darkness yet she was able to see an outline of a figure. She immediately reached for her wand thinking about what a fool she was for going out in the darkness alone. Then she realized it was Shadow standing over her. She visible relaxed, watching him closely as he sat beside her. “I fine, just a little worried I suppose… But that’s nonsense isn't it, worrying never helps anyone. ” Angelina said as she looked at Shadow giving him a weak smile.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:31 pm

"There's nothing to worry about i'm here for you" said Shadow and he went red Did i really just say that?thought shadow as he looked away.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Angelina looked at Shadow as he shielded away from her. She studying his face, her eyes searching his. She desperately wanted to believe that he meant what he had just said. Deciding to trust that he had, Angelina smiled reassuringly as she places her hand in his, saying, “thank you Shadow that means a lot to me.”

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Shadow's tougue was taken by a gang of cats so he just smiled and was sure he had a stupid look on his face as he looked at Angelina

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Angelina looked at Shadow curiously for a moment. " why did you come out here anyway? I was sure no one would notice that I left. Besides your missing the feast. " she questioned softly.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!