Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter rpg

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter rpg

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Ronnie watched as Angelina left, soon followed by Shadow. She decided they had the right idea, and decided it was time to explore. She highly doubted she’d be announced as Head girl, or even one of the Quidditch captains, so she didn’t see any harm in it. She rose from her seat and slipped out of the hall. She wouldn’t interrupt Angelina’s alone time, sometimes a person just needed time to themselves and this seemed like one of them for her. She didn’t however notice the group of Slytherins that followed shortly after.

(You’re all free to play on of the Slytherins for me if you like.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:03 pm

When several Gryffindors left the Great Hall a group of three Slytherin couldn’t help but notice. Especially since one of their own had followed one of the Gryffindors. They decided that Shadow could deal with the one he had followed on his own after all he went after that good too shoes Angelina Pakel, they doubted she would be much of a fight. So they were going to go after Ronnie. Jade and the rest of the Slytherins walked down the last corridor they had seen Ronnie go down, their wands in their grasps.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:15 pm

"I um just wanted to see if you were ok" answered Shadow "if you want me to go then i will..."
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:24 pm

“No I was just wondering… not many people would have come after me like this…. Not many would care enough.” Angelina said softly looking away. She looked at the portraits for a few moments before turning again back to face Shadow, her violet eyes warm and bright. “What is new in your life, or old seeing as we have never really talked.”

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:32 pm

"Same old, same old really." answered Shadow " only new thing is me becoming a prefect"
Shadow looked back at her not feeling as shaky and asked "What about you?"

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:45 pm

“Nothing really, besides the prefect thing and well it is just my brother is a tad more overprotective than usual. He wouldn’t let me out of the house; he was trying to protect me. I mean I am still alive so it worked but it was rather boring. But that is nothing really he has always been a tad overprotective. It will be rather interesting if you ever meet him.” Angelina said with a small smile.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 am

Shadow was tempted to say no one in their right mind would hurt a Malfoy but he just asked "and Why is that?"

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:56 am

“I don’t believe he would hurt you, at least not badly, especially if I had anything to do with it, I don’t approve of him hurting people I like…. It would merely be interesting to see how he would react. He just barely tolerates Tyler. The last three guys I dated had one conversation with my brother and then moved out of the country and transferred from Hogwarts without a single explanation." Angelina explained. "and sometimes my brother is not in his right mind when he feels that I am threatened, even if that threat is non existent. Also sometimes my brother isn't the most trusting person. You have to get him to trust you and since you are a Malfoy he would no doubt trust you even less. The good news of course is you have me as an ally and I'm the start to getting him to trust you. of course you betray that trust well... then it good luck to you. But hopefully you are smarter then that." Angelina said watching Shadow's expression closely hopeing she hadn't scared him away.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:02 am

A gang member had taken th e polyjuice potion to get to hogwarts that student smiled he was here to get rid of Tyler.Tyler looked at angelina walking over to her"Guys I have very bad news! were all in danger!
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:04 am

"Dated?! are you asking me out?" asked Shadow as his eyes widened and nothing else come from his mouth as he looked at Angelina shocked he didn't even seen tyler walk up.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:23 am

Angelina answered, "Maybe", as she flushed red and turned away from him. I'm such an idiot, he is a Slytherin he would never date a Gryffindor. She thought, besides we technically we just met besides classes and such. Because she was turned away facing the other way she didn't see Tyler walk up either. Her face was flushed unsure of what exactly Shadow was thinking at this point. She sighed softly.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:39 am

Tyler was shocked he hared Angelina ask Shadow out!"Dang it"He thought to himself but that didn't matter right now.They didn't notice him so he knew what to do Tyler ran in front of angelina"You asked a slytherin out! and oh a wizard gang members is here hunting me down.The gang members smiled walking through the hallway looking for tyler.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Ronnie sensed something amiss as she realized the presence of the three Slytherins behind her. Eight on one were never good odds, but she wasn’t going to let them know that.
“So I’ve got stalkers now huh. Interesting. So Jade tell me, has your boyfriend gotten the smell of Skunk off him yet?” Ronnie didn’t even realize what she’d said until she’d said it. ‘Oh crap…” She thought to herself, drawing her wand.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Jade didn't even hesitate as soon as she heard Ronnie she muttered Levicorpus aiming the spell directly at Ronnie her eyes cold. Her friends surronding Ronnie cutting off all escape routes.
Last edited by Kida on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:56 pm

(is Cameron one of the members at Hogwarts?)

Ronnie ducked Quickly as Jade shot off the spell, and she sent a few stunning spells of her own at the group of Slytherins. To her satisfaction a few hit.

"Geez Jade, your looseing your aim." Ronnie said almost laughing.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm

" Not really and at least I know better then to wander away alone in the dark." Jade counter as she sent another curse towards Ronnie. Her eyes full of malice.
Last edited by Kida on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Ronnie ducked again, barely missing this one. She sent an amused challangeing look towards Jade. If she was smart, she would have conjured a diversion spell and hightailed it out of there, but as usual it seemed, Ronnie was not makeing the smartest decisions.

"Yeah well at least I don't need a possy of Wizards to win a duel." Ronnie shot back, sending a charm spell of her own creation at Jade.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Jade ducked the spell with ease, throwing another curse and a few more hexes towards Ronnie with a cold smile. "I don't need anyone to protect me but it looks like you bit off too much to chew, little kitty." Jade said blocking another spell only to send another one hurling towared Ronnie.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:31 pm

You ruined my moment Tyler Shadow thought as he looked at him. He turned to Angelina and said "the answer is yes"
Shadow then turned to tyler "So Potter what's after you?" his voice showed he was annoyed with tyler being there.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kida on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Angelina was startled for the second time tonight as Shadow's words brought her out of her self-pitying stumper. It was then her turn to look at Shadow in shock. But even that didn’t last long as her attention was drawn to Tyler. Angelina and Shadow would no doubt continue their conversation after handling the problem Tyler was having. " Yes, Tyler what is the problem?" Angelina asked her eyes filled with concern.

Kida
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!