Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Damned

The Damned

a part of “The Damned”, a fictional universe by Feral.

The fight and plight over a post-zombie apocalyptic struck city. From the mutants who run the city with their gangs, to the humans who seek their refuge - it's clear that nobody is safe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Damned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Damned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Never mind ignore this. figured out a way to do this without relying on someone else for the whole thing. ^^
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:59 pm

I would reply but im kinda waiting for Sora's reponse, I do have the second character...Hmmm...
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:32 am

Drugs I say! Lots and lots of drugs for everyone!
Role-play forever.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:39 am

I killed the roleplay with my drugs.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:30 pm

I was wondering why it was so quiet...
Constructive criticism welcomed.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feral on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Posting soon sorry folks. Lotsa Canada Day drunkness happening.

Feral
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:34 am

Someone should post, so I'm not having to double post. I can understand why there is this silence right now, but just ignore it and move on!

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Not really anything my character can do until a response =/

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amaff13 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Is there anything you guys are specifically in need of? I was thinking of making a teenage boy, but I'm torn as to where to put him; or if he should be human or not.

amaff13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Use the Defib!

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:10 pm

I think it's a little late for that Quantum.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 pm

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( : ): ): (: (: ): ): ): (: ): (: )

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Anyone wanna ask Feral if we can remake this? Becasue if we can get people to post reguarly we should be fine

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:48 pm

I'd be up for it. But when was Feral even on last?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 pm

The 5th, do you think it would be ok just to remake it and if she gets mad say sorry?

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm

I say go for it. I'll be joining if you want me there.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Of course and I'll give her credit for the idea... Be my Co GM?

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:50 pm

But of course! I'm most likely just going to copy my character from here though, fair warning.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Thats Fine :) So am I

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 pm

WOOT WOOT POST NAO.

Just be sure to credit and link to this roleplay. And use the "Based off other's" option. I am in the works of a virtual/game world based one. It'll be neat.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!