Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The madness behind the mugs! (Pets need love also)

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: The madness behind the mugs! (Pets need love also)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 pm

So..I'll post pics of both of my dogs. ^.^

First is my dog Jack. (I call him Jackie sometimes, or Jackass...Or even Jackoff [LOL])

He's a pit/boxer mix. He was a stray but we're taking him in and I'm keeping him. <333 He's a good dog.

Jackie 1
Jackie 2
Me and Jack
Blurry kisses!
Brother and Jack
LOL LOOK AT HIS FACE
Om nom nom.

And this one is my husky, Boca. She's 13 years old. Pure white, pure bred husky, beautiful blue eyes. ^.^

Boca the wise lol
Pretty girl!!
I love her
Lol aw
A roo roo!
Roo row row? lol
Me, my brother, and my dog <3

I don't have pictures of my cats... But that's okay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:49 pm

I'll be posting my dogs! They are my lovable companions!

Hermaine
Chrisaeis
Cream-O and Kimi
Yuki
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm staying with relatives in Highland for a week or so until my apartment situation is worked out. Anyways, this is Jasper the family dog out here. She's possibly the most fun thing, ever.

Obviously, no one gives her any attention at all.

Here's the best part. If you ever stop rubbing her belly like I am below ..

She will give you this look. LMFAO.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:48 pm

You mean the one I threw into the laundry basket for waking me up??

I might have a few pictures of the dogs, we don't really make it a point to take photos.

Jack

Sasha

No pictures of the little dogs that I can find.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Haha, Sato. My cat Zip does the same thing if you stop petting him before he lashes out at you, which can take quite a while if he's particularly comfortable. I could take some pictures with my cell phone, but the resolution on it is bigger than most computer screens (1600x1200). I'll need to futz with them for a while before I could post them here.

Cat owners in general will understand this statement, though: "Dogs have owners. Cats have staff."

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonusai on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 am

My babies! We actually had to put one down because she had cancer, but I still miss her very much. I actually really only have 1/had 2 dogs, but I have a lot of photos

Image Charle

Image Katie

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

Sonusai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CptxMorgan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Providence wrote:Broski I want your dog. :<

Loochkin will devour yoooooou.

That sounds like a pet name for Milan Lucic, who you've probably never heard of.

Also, here's my dog Zeke, no I did not name him. Image

CptxMorgan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Zeke: "What the hell am I looking at?"

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:40 am

I dug up some old pics of the squirrels and thought I would post them :P

Also, adorable or not, I would not recommend them as pets to anyone >_>; Highly Destructive buggers ;)

Have a scar on one of my fingers from getting bit by one of them once also. Cat got a hold of Squirrel, I got a hold of cat.. squirrel got a hold of me... ouch all around.

I do miss them though :) They were certainly entertaining, but could try the patience of even a saint with their antics and destructive behaviors. Had one of them literally tear the house apart once, just cause something spooked her and everything she knocked over further spooked her.They're definitely not for everyone.

Took her 60 seconds to trash the living room and kitchen both. Took me an hour to clean it all up. @_@

Anyways, here they are ^^ Enjoy!
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:58 am

my cat Asheron

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Don't still have any of these, but I was going through some old pics and pulled up a few of our older pets that have since passed on. :(

We have had quite a variety of pets over the years ^^

Shelby:

Birdy:

Misha:

Frank:

Goethe:

Kefka:

Redmund:

Mice:

Ratsnake:

Ratsnake:

Wally:

And uh.. this last one isn't a pet. Just a kinda cool pic. Found it in the parking lot next door. Gorgeous specimen of a ratsnake :) (The landlord has a severe phobia of snakes, so when we find them around here, we catch them and move them to the nearby park, so he doesn't kill them. Of course then he hollers that he has mice in his house ;) But eh, what can you do.)

Wild Ratsnake:

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jersh on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am

Though shall fear the cat.... This is my kitty cat, Stanley Ipkiss.... and no... i did not name him-.-

Enjoy the picture of him lazying around by the pool down here in Florida.

Jersh
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 pm

I'm sure you guys have heard me complain about my roommate's cats. They poop outside of the litterbox, for some reason, and they like to rub themselves on everything -- so basically, yeah, they're normal cats.

I'm allergic to them, though. So that's another reason I don't like them.

Here they are, the buggers.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jannisarra on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Omg I love these threads. I might have to post pics later, but for now, I must say that all of you have some adorable little critters. =]

Vice, this one made me lol hard.

Tiko, your kitty is beautiful! I love his(her?) spots!

Jannisarra
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Jannisarra wrote:Tiko, your kitty is beautiful! I love his(her?) spots!

His, and thank you ^^ he is definitely gorgeous. We think he may be a Bengal mix. But seeing as he was a stray, it's hard to be sure. The spots aren't normal for a spotted tabby though. They're too random, rather than in the more typical broke striped patterns or spirals, and some of the spots are duo colored, rather than a single solid color.

Either way, we adore him, whatever he is :)

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemiKara on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Okay I give in. I cna't find the numerous pictures of our yorkie poo Kendall, but I have lots fo picture of old pets. I'll find the pictures of Rambo the super hamster, Kitty, and Gedra later. Buffy we never got pictures of. She was an elusive cat.

This is Kuddles. I named her such. Or my brother named her then decided only I would come up with such a girly name. She was a dumpster kitty, ad that was the traditional way of giving away animals where I was. I'm told by the dumpster guys that maybe one of the animasl abandoned there a month didn't get taken into a godo home. The hat my brother made. Cuddles was not impressed. And yes. We spelled her names bother times. Unfortunately, after Mama's death we had to give ehr away to our neighbors. She is now really fat and lazy. She still chases laser pointer lights.

This is tony my first dog! She's sweet! She let me ride her back like a horse! That's my mom by the way. She made a Tony snowdog.

And this is my baby, Princess!
Princess was an MR dog who was heavily inbred. She was veyr much a special needs dog, and yes, that was generally how she played, gumming your hand or some such. I say gumming because her teeth didn't actually touch you. Just her lips. Weird, huh?
Who's a good puppy! You are! Such a pretty puppy. I loved my princess to bits! The only dog for me. Because of my mom's death we had to return her to our breeder. As she was spayed, she couldn't have pups, so the breeder mostly kept her to guard the house.

By the way, she's horrible guard. He allergies make her look fierce, but past that? She loves visitors.

This is not my pet. But I want it. So it's my dream pet.

This was um...The third generation of this Hamster? I called it Houdinit the Third. It was always escaping. That was not its name however. I don’t think we all ever agreed on its name. It died. So did the fourth and the fifth. After that, we stuck to fish. Fish are cheaper to replace.

Why yes. My dad sucks with pets. It was his hamster.

Houdini 3 fit in a fourth cup measuring thing. Daddy was not pleased. I thought it was funny.

That’s me and Lim Lim. Lim lim is long gone. He was a good mop/dog. His bladder however was too small for the size of our house, so he had to stay downstair mostly. That was me, breaking the rules for the animal. This happens a lot.

Lim lim was named for the fact that I had just found out a branch was also called a Limb
. So I named him after our cherry tree. I was two. Hush.
Patcharoo says: She's the squishiest in the game...

DemiKara
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Donated! Contributor Historian Completionist Maiden Voyager Lifegiver Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leif Cauldor on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:31 am

So, I gotta new puppy and he's the cutest little thing in existence!
His name is Tank!

As babies, mustn't we learn to crawl before we walk? Then, why as adults do we speak before we think?

Leif Cauldor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frog on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 am

Tank. Absolutely awesome little tiger you have there. Here's my cat thing. His name is in Cree, which doesn't have actually English letters, but pronounced (work with me here) Ga-Shay-No; which basically means 'Old Man'.

My avatar keeps disappearing. :(

Frog
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leif Cauldor on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:58 am

He is a lovely specimen of the species. And the "tude" is priceless...Definitely a "LOLCats" postable.

Leif Cauldor
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!