Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Official "I'm Leaving" Thread

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Re: The Official "I'm Leaving" Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FizzGig on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Alright guys.

The video says it all.

I love you!

kris0the0girl: skids out of chat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYU11zNUhNI
Writing is a socially acceptable form of Multiple-Personality-Disorder--C.S.Lewis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FizzGig
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nereus on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 pm

I honestly don't know you that well at all, but...Have a nice life. I hope that you never look back and you try your hardest not to come back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nereus
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:58 pm

We love you too Kris. Keep on skiddin'.
<3, Nano.
(((̴̵̹И̜̏̀͂̅ɐ̴̵͍͍͍̹᷈n̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈o͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̹᷄᷇᷈h҉я͈̼Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐ɐ̶̜̺̗̑҉k)))
(((k҉ɐ̶̜̺̗̑Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐я͈̼h҉͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̴̵̴̵̹̹̹᷄᷇᷈᷈o̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈n͂̅ɐ̴̵̴̵͍͍͍̹̹᷈И̴̵̹)))

このプログラムは、心を持っている。
I can smile.
I am human.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MgeoftheWhtBst on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Good luck, Kris!

I really wish I could have known you even better.

MgeoftheWhtBst
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 pm

<3 G'bye Kris. I shall never forget you, deary.
The name seems rather ironic if I’m an insomniac, doesn’t it? :3

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:07 am

Pity to see you go...
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torch on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:07 am

Bye Kris <3
- Your Favorite Aussie.

Torch
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

I apologize to all my RP partners/groups...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:37 pm

I am truly sorry to everyone I've been roleplaying with. It's taking awhile to get me a laptop...But more money is rolling in. So soon, my friends... Soon... >:3 Anyway, just thought I'd give a status update to you all. Thanks!

-Muffin
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I apologize to all my RP partners/groups...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Bleh Brendan, bleh
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm not leaving...I'm just going to be, 'absent' for a few day's time for...I had an incident in my social life, and I need to mentally recover, so I will be (roughly) gone for a day or two, it could be more, I don't know for sure, but I need to pull myself together if I want to continue here on this site, and write some decent posts.

Sorry for all of you whom I'm currently RPing with, I've posted on the OOC or send a PM to the GM about this, but reality is...I can't turn the blind eye to this one and I have to come over it as quick as possible if I wanna come back here with all of you guys.

Sincerely from,
~Saxious
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Leaving....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon May 03, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm sure many of you people I have roleplayed with have realized I've been gone for awhile. Life has just been too busy, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave RPGateway for good. Sometime in the future I could just possibly be back with a new account, but not now. I love all you guys and will miss you <3 Bye!
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Switching To MMOs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed May 05, 2010 11:18 pm

I just got new laptop with a good graphics card and the ability to read disc so... later
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sun May 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Oh, wow...um, nevermind. Family issue resolved! Like, really fast!

Im back xD

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dart on Tue May 18, 2010 4:21 am

Yup,

Came here for connection to the people I've known over the last ten years through Gundamwing.com

<Content Removed by Staff>

Summary: I'm leaving.

Dart
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Sat May 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Hmm it appears that I keep coming back on here.

So I suppose I'm back....
Last edited by TheNeoIlluminati on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

I bid you farewell D:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:47 am

Sadness is here.....for some :D I am leaving Gateway for good. Due to stupid school servers D': I no longer can come on this site......so to all my roleplays which i am leaving i wish good luck, and to my roleplayers, its...

GOODBYE!!!!! ^^
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anahuyu Izimori on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:47 am

If anyone who has my E-Mail knows how to contact rubywolf1993 can you please give them my e-mail?
It would mean alot.
Thanks.

-hopes that he, himself can return soon.-
"Hold this and push 'B'." --Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon
"By fire be purged!" --Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon
"Unicorn power!" --Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon

Anahuyu Izimori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Okay,

Lately my absence to this site have increased, and so I feel as if it is time to leave. (If I leave, it may be temporary and it may be permanent. I have yet to decide. ) When I do happen to come onto the site, I'm a little upset with how the chat is being run. Some things that happen are, in my opinion, a complete over reaction. Since I know that I'm going to be asked, I do have an example. Someone, one day, asked if, "Anyone was free?" And then people were being threatened to be blocked for asking that. I just don't like it. Perhaps, I've changed or I'm being picky. I have no idea. I just feel that if I'm not enjoying the site anymore, I shouldn't continue to be on it.

I would love to add how much fun I've had on the site, before some things began to irk me. I want to thank all the AMAZING people that I've gotten to know. Not to mention, the epic roleplays I've gotten to take part in. It's been truly amazing to be on this site for a whole year I've been a generally active player. I'd also like to say thank you to Remus and the Gateway in general for enhancing my writing abilities.

To contact me(:

lyssaific@hotmail.com

Love you guys<3

I may be back, but I make no promises.
Our forever is together.

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm

lyssaisanaeroplane wrote:Okay,

Lately my absence to this site have increased, and so I feel as if it is time to leave. (If I leave, it may be temporary and it may be permanent. I have yet to decide. ) When I do happen to come onto the site, I'm a little upset with how the chat is being run. Some things that happen are, in my opinion, a complete over reaction. Since I know that I'm going to be asked, I do have an example. Someone, one day, asked if, "Anyone was free?" And then people were being threatened to be blocked for asking that. I just don't like it. Perhaps, I've changed or I'm being picky. I have no idea. I just feel that if I'm not enjoying the site anymore, I shouldn't continue to be on it.

I would love to add how much fun I've had on the site, before some things began to irk me. I want to thank all the AMAZING people that I've gotten to know. Not to mention, the epic roleplays I've gotten to take part in. It's been truly amazing to be on this site for a whole year I've been a generally active player. I'd also like to say thank you to Remus and the Gateway in general for enhancing my writing abilities.

To contact me(:

lyssaific@hotmail.com

Love you guys<3

I may be back, but I make no promises.

It's obviously worth noting that you can start your own chat by simply creating your own roleplay, and then you are the sole manager of that chat.

Thanks for sticking with us this long! :)
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:31 am

Actually....im back, and flattered that Anahuyu is trying to contact me....

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!