Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Official "I'm Leaving" Thread

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Re: The Official "I'm Leaving" Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:55 pm

As I said in the other thread... leave names out of it. That's very rude and can further embarrass someone who may not want their personal business out there. Respect that.
Bai Bai bby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odium on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 pm

So long and thanks for all the fish!

I'm leaving. Right. Bye. No explanation. That's too good for you all. <3

By the way

you're all pathological liars and I love you!

(any attempts to contact me will be ignored

except for you, Saken. ;D I left you on my MSN)

He's happy now. Or is death the end of the dream? Is it a failure of hope?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Odium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wiltingrose on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 am

Byeee RPG!!! :[

I know I haven't been here bery long but I have really enjoyed playing on this site, and I have met some amazing writers whom I seriously envy
I have nothing to complain about with this site, but I'm leaving for personal reasons - I'm living overseas for a year by myself (I'm 16) and don't have a computer, to put it simply.
Thanks rpg :] You've been great and everyone here is awesome.
Well, that's as emotional as it gets - sorry. lol
But if someone for any reason would like to contact me, my email is sarah_3150@hotmail.com
So long.
Rose :[
When all is said and done
i will be the one
to leave you in your misery
and hate what you've become

wiltingrose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Attention RolePlay Gateway

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm not good at goodbyes. So I'll sum it all up with the following:

kthxbai.

That is all.

--Leez.

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 pm

If you're leaving, please don't forget to send the Administrator group some information about your thoughts on the site. We value your input, and even if you're gone - we'd like to improve upon anything we can.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nakka on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:48 pm

I regret to announce that this is the end for me. The real world is starting to catch up to me and I find myself with little to no time to roleplay as well as lack of creativity. At some point in time, when things begin to slow down, I may return once more and rekindle the flames of lost Roleplays. To all my partners I had, it was fun and I am sorry that we will not be able to finish our epic adventures. Until next time and I say unto you "may all your roleplays and adventures be as epic like never before."

So until that day I return I leave with a single saying:

Ja Ne [Goodnight]
( )( )
(O o)
C(,,)(,,)

This is Psycho Bunny!
Give him a Carrot and a RP, or he'll chew your foot off!
>XD

Nakka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odium on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Bah, this site is rather addictive. Looks like you all drew me back in.

Rather, this site is highly addictive, or the rest of the Internet is boring.

Odium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisei on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Nothing is set in stone as of yet, though tomorrow is still the big day none the less.

The reason I have been gone for so long is an unfortunate accident that includes myself, my car, and a wall. I recieved some head trauma due to this but as well it sent my heart into periodic spasms that prevent its beating for some time. I have come into some money as of late that has allowed me the ability to undergo a heart transplant surgery tomorrow, I could live or die that day.

I will get on if I am able to tomorrow, if not than you will no the reason why.
I...Love....TACOOOOOOOS!!

Nisei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FizzGig on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:19 pm

GOOODBYEEEEE RPG!

I can't even begin to list the number of good experiences and excellent roleplayers I've come into contact with on this site. I feel like I've grown so much as a writer, and feel as if now it is finally time for me to go back to my first love, my brainchildren, the novels that have been 'In progress' for years now. There are other reasons for my indefinite absence as well: I now have two jobs, full-time school until I graduate, and absolutely no free time. I might stop in and visit from time to time, but I can't make any promises.

Eric (Rem): Good God, man. What a site! Your craftiness is what held me here for the better part of two years. Great site. I have no complaints. <3
Crim, and all the other mods: I bid thee a fond farewell. :D <3
Rooster: My first long-term RP bud. Live long and write well buddy. :D <3
Mugen Members (Dragon, Sko, Hunter_Killer, Rion) : I'm sorry I couldn't hold up. I love you all. <3
Nano, jyll, Obnoxious_Factor, Cloasse, Reaper0Sorrows, Saarai, Cryovizard, RiverStyx777, Sato, CHain_Way, Tigre, Tetrino, TheUnearthlyGroan: I'ma miss you guys so so much! Bye! <3
ShatteredSoul, Nitrogen: I'll see you this summer! ;D <3

You guys have been great, so good to me. I'll be around, existing, writing. God bless you all in your endeavors. <3

kris0the0girl: skids out of the chat...for the last time.
says

Writing is a socially acceptable form of Multiple-Personality-Disorder--C.S.Lewis

FizzGig
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisei on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 am

=[ Bye Kris...

Nisei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I might be going.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamma on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:48 am

I tried being a part of this community, but I just don't think it's right for me. I'm not the best play-by-post RPer, and that's really what this site's about. If anyone still wants to RP with me, as uninteresting as my characters are, you can contact me at transfan83@hotmail.com.

Gamma
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:01 pm

I am leaving the website do to things going on in my private life that leaves me with too much on my plate. Peace.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladanna on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm

My comp basically is eliminating all access to internet in two days. I have no suggestions on improvements, you guys are great. I'll miss you. bye. P.S. How do I delete my account?
"Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
-Fire and Ice-

Robert Frost

Vladanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meerkat on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:53 pm

I am sorry, the site is slow for me, the Chat room does not work, and I tried to post up a longer reply just now, which failed with a server error. I am experiencing technical difficulties that is preventing me from enjoying this site.

Meerkat
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meerkat on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 am

Hello Remæus. I saw you had PM'ed me. I am unable to reply since I am not allowed to send a PM yet. Something about me being a new member and not active enough. So I came back in here to post up my reply. I am using IE 7 on Win XP. If I may make a suggestion, please make your Support accessible to every member regardless of whether they are new or not. The Chat Room and this Help thing (thank you for the follow up) its good, but I had a not too good first impression.

Meerkat
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Hiatus/Permanent Leave

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:57 pm

As of right now, I will be leaving this site, I don't know if I'm coming back or not but it's interfering with my chaotic life right now. I'm sorry for all the GMs who's RPs I'm in, things went unexpectedly and I can't participate anymore.

Goodbye everyone!
<3

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Hiatus/Permanent Leave

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Oh, my god. I can't believe you're leaving, Rawrr, I'm really gonna' miss joo. :[
I think I've been roleplaying with you since I first joined up here and when you went by the name of fangbanger, hee :3
And then if I set up a new roleplay and I see your name joining, it's like yay! Now I know this is gonna' be good.

Ha, so I sound like such a wet lettuce right now, but s'all true. Le Giddy you will be missed!
I hope life starts to treat you better soon and I hope that you might be able to come say hi once in a while. :]
Buhbyeee for noww. x <3

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Aw, Rawrr... :(
It's so sad to see you go... Gonna miss you.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm gonna miss you, but I understand. I was in the same situation a couple months ago. :3
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rabidmoonsquirelly on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 pm

To my regret, I am leaving Roleplay Gateway.

The reason I joined this site was to get into roleplay since it seemed interesting. :) And yes, I got constructive criticism which I always enjoy, but still, like every other RP site, there are the same jerks. And also the fact that I rarely go on anymore doesn't really help either, since I'm in my two final years of school, which as expected is crucial to my future.

Thank you for the temporary fun,
So long and farewell (and thanks for all the fish!)

-RABIDMOONSQUIRELLY.

rabidmoonsquirelly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!