Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ultimate Organization (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Ultimate Organization (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Pharell looked at Kamachi for a second and shook his head, before explaining to them, "The briefing is going to start shortly. Originally we were going to wait for your friend Bellatrix to recover, but the General wants us to make our move as soon as possible. See you all in the war room, then." Pharell then left towards the elevator, and pressed the button heading for the top floor.

Xane and Mellodia still waited patiently outside of the medical ward when Doctor Edison walked out, wiping his brow and approached them. "Good news about your friend," he said. "She'll make a full recovery, though she must rest for bit. I suggest you get to the war room. apparently General Colinhad thinks that now is the right time to begin making your move."

Xane nodded as Mellodia said, "Thank you, Doctor...Edison," she spoke the doctor's last name with a slight pause.

Dr. Edison understood what her look was for, however and said, "Yes, I'm The brother of Laurence Edison, the now famous criminal associated with the Tian Ren," Donald said in a slightly bitter tone. "I'm Donald. I used to work for Nulix's company until I left to concentrate on getting my Doctorate. I'm as angry about the whole situation as you are. My family rose almost literally from nothing after the war and he goes and pulls this on us."

"Yeah, uh, sorry about what happened, though, "Xane told the doctor. "If we can catch your brother without harming him, we'll-"

"Bah," Donald said, shaking his head. "Honestly, I don't care what happens to him anymore. I know it's terrible to say that, but...his antics have always given us trouble, but this..." The doctor shook his head again. "I'm keeping you from the meeting. You should go on ahead. Once bellatrix awakes, I'll have her join you"

Xane nodded and walked with Mellodia towards a nearby elevator. "Meeting room, top floor," Xane said. "Now, we'll finally get to see what's really goin' on."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 pm

"Looks like we should go" Kamachi said as he entered the elevator room. The rest of the gang followed, making it a tight fit, especially with Chad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_of_the_Fallen on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 pm

It was nothing but darkness, the luxury of dreaming and nightmares not available at the moment. There were voices, distant and familiar. From long ago and from moments away. From calculating thoughts and from a warm heart...

♪♫Alive... Clone...♪♫ Why live past your peak? Once you're at your best, you should simply die, forever immortalized...

You better come back to us. We'll be waiting... ♪♫Human... Living...♪♫

The reason why they live so short is because they've already reached the peak of their happiness. Past that point, there really is no reason to live....

Why give up now? Get up and keep on walking to the future I'll never have...

A figure is walking ahead of her, with long black hair and cold silver eyes. They glow with an unnatural light and are almost filled with obsession as they look at her. Such brilliance, such madness. No room for love. Only obsession dominates that man made heart. She explains something as she looks over files and casts anxious glances behind her. This information she tells is to talk to something so she can gloat as humans do.

The reason they live so shortly is because your ancestor didn't want aging problems such as vanity and biological complications. Her version can mutate and actually allow them to live longer. Idiot. No wonder she was murdered. The people can't die from it if they seek help, since I'm the only one who knows it here anymore. But you, you have to die...My creation, you are all the work I have done over my lifetime. To lose you would be a travesty. You are the peak of my life. Why should you not die with me? My lovely monster...

Memories were coming back. A shiver goes down her spine. People are talking but they are close. Her friends, where are they? I don't want to die. They're waiting. No matter what, I'm still their friend aren't I? They risked their lives to save me. I'm such an idiot, hoping to die... They're waiting for me. I have to open my eyes. But...Is this is a mistake? Am I really meant...

"To live?" Bella murmured as she slowly opened her eyes, blinking at the sudden rush of light. Looking around the room, she saw a nurse checking up on her. The surgery was over and she was resting up. Slowly, she tried to get up, anxious to see her friends. Her body though felt like laying back down and maybe getting another hour or two of shut eye. Bellatrix smiled sadly. She was alive.

Light_of_the_Fallen
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:04 am

"Woah, woah, now!" Dr. Edison said, as he walked back into the room, only to find Bellatrix attempting to get up. "I wouldn't advise that. At least...not right now. Rest for a bit," Donald said, pushing his hands downward to signal for her to calm down. "Your friends are attending the mission briefing. I'm going with you to, well...wherever you're going as a part of the medical team, so I've convinced the guards to let us here the briefing from a private in the med-ward's waiting room. We'll see how you move in about an hour."

Donald then went to tune the radio towards it's private frequency. "It's odd, though," the doctor said. "We really didn't expect you to wake up so soon."

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:15 am

The Valkura group walked into the room where the mission briefing would be given.

((Okay Pirate, now you can post the mission briefing.))

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:55 am

Once everyone who was supposed to be in the briefing arrived, a messenger ran to alert a man glancing at a large monitor screen in the middle of the war room. The man, General Colinhad, turned around and glanced at the group of people standing in front of him. He then took a deep breath and began to speak, "Welcome Ultimate Organization. Your resurgence gives us all something to hope for. After you all disappeared from the map, so to speak, ye have no idea how much official records we had to change to mask all of the great things ye did for the worlds in the past two years. Anyway, your probably wonderin' what this meetin' was about seein' as ye originally came to us for a little bit of assistance with your Tian Ren problem. Well, as it turns out, we're the ones who'll be needin' your assistance. One of our satellites blasted a tracking beacon onto the ship, the Tian Ren stole from NulixCorp. Once they headed past the Ulfirian border, we thought we'd lost 'em. Ah had my communications team workin' day an' night to try and find it's signal. And recently...they did. This is what the beacon's scanner has picked up," Colinhad pressed a button and the screen in front of them showed about two different worlds in close proximity.

"When we zoom out and attach this scan to our satellite's mapping system we get this," Colinhad continued, sliding his hand across the screen, revealing a larger map of worlds. "This is the Tian Ren's trail. These are...worlds we've never seen before. Past the Ulfire system, past the wild system. The vortex there was not a black hole like we originally thought it was, but a cloud. Our science team's been goin' absolutely nuts about this."

Xane took a closer look at the map presented to them on the screen and nodded. "That map...looks like the one in Master Shuo's geography book, It's supposed to be a map of lost worlds or somethin'. He said the Tian Ren would go there to look for...a key, a chalice, and a well. Weird, but hey...so's this whole situation."

Over the intercom, Donald Edison's eyes widened at the mention of the three objects of the Tian Ren's desires. He didn't know why, but he felt something stir within him. It was an odd feeling, and he believed he would feel it again in due time.

Back in the war room, general Colinhad nodded at this information, an intrigued look on his face. "That's interstin'..." he said. "They're out there lookin' for somethin', all right. Trust me when Ah say, we'll look into that. We're sending two special ops teams and a medical team after them. And of course, your goin' too, to settle the score with the Tian Ren for what they did to Nulix, as I believe you originally came here to do." The general then pressed another button revealing a screen of the three main systems of the Unigov. "There's another problem though. One that the Tian Ren are the root of. Reports tell us that the Tian Ren are makin' deals with the other gangs spread out across the tri-systems. They're tryin' to make one unified group. One that probably has the firepower to start a major conflict with the Uni-gov."

"And are they?" Xane asked.

Colinhad nodded grimly. "Just yesterday, we had two supply ships raided for weaponry. Their also using Nulixcorp as a way to fund any tech they need as well as a way to supply them with money. If ye've been watching the news lately, you'll see how Nulixcorp has been buying out major companies. Their usin' Nulix's money to fund their crimes This is a serious threat. But, the control center of all of this is Tian and Laurence Edison. Find them and then capture them, or kill them. I don't really care. If we stop them, the Tian Ren's leadership and money will be gone for good. By now the Tian Ren have to know that we're catchin' on to them. We're having battle ships and U.P.A units prepared for battle as we speak," Colinhad said.

"And, uh," Mellodia started. "What about Ulfire? They didn't know that the supposed black hole was just a cloud? It sounds kind of ridiculous."

"We're investigatin' that, "Colinhad nodded, turning to face the UO and the rest of the officers assembled. "So, are you all up to this."

"I know I am," Mellodia nodded, looking at Xane.

"Hell yeah!" Xane laughed, punching his fists together. "Sounds like fun. What about the rest of you guys?" Xane asked, looking towards the other UO members." So, apparently, the Tian Ren were trying to pull off the greatest crime of the century. Xane couldn't help to think there was more to it then that, but to be in the midst of something this big again, he couldn't help but feel a little excited. Taking a glance at Mellodia, Xane couldn't really tell if she felt the same way or not. She looked calm about the whole situation, and yet...there was a look in her eye that Xane hadn't seen in a year. Shrugging, Xane decided to change his thoughts to focusing on the mission.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:15 am

"Meh, whatever" Kamachi said, assuming his usual smirk. "Tell me who to kill and I'll do it. But, you people better pay me...and I don't settle for crap. And If I'm not going, neither are Kama, Chad, or Salitna. That's four people you could have on your team. Don't miss a great opportunity by being cheap".

"Hey, you don't control me!" yelled Chad in his usual loud voice.

"No, but I can convince Kama not to go, and you guys do everything together, right?"

Kama sat at the table, staring at the cold, hard, glassy surface.

"You aren't going to let your brother tell you what do, are..." Chad suddenly stopped. "Hey, you better pay me too, or me and Kamachi aren't going!"

Kamachi frowned at Chad's slowness.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:51 am

"Ah...ah'm sorry?" Colinhad frowned, an eyebrow raised. "We don't really have the resources to pay you for this, seein' as all of our funds are going to be used for providing our armies with the necessary equipment for whatever comes next. Ah, honestly didn't expect ye all to demand payment for-"

"We aren't, "Xane said, "Those guys are alien mercenaries from another universe. They travel with us, but they're not necessarily with us." Turning to look at the Valkurans, Xane said, "Maybe when all of this is over, you guys can get paid. Maybe. Depends on how things go. How 'bout that?"

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:02 am

"Meh, I don't work without a certainty of income. Unless you can pay me in other ways..." Kamachi said, smiling.

"Uh, yeah, what he said" Chad said, obviously confused at what Kamachi was talking about.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:15 am

"I guess you'll have to stay here, then," Xane shrugged, about to leave the room. Mellodia stood in place.

"Well, we might need their help," she said.

"Are you serious?" Xane frowned. "They're mercs!"

"I know, but," Mellodia said, shaking her head. "In what other way can we pay you?"

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:27 am

"You give me some of that beer stuff" Kamachi said, smirking his smirk. "It may not be as good as exorscium, but alcohol is alcohol. Oh, and by the way, I'm the only 'merc' out of the four of us."

"Alcohol? I could use some of that" Chad said, smirking as well.

"You men and your poison..." Salitna said, ironically a master of poison.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:35 am

OOC: I'm just going to assume everyone agreed to leave for the mission for now...

Xane looked at Mellodia who seemed to be holding back a laugh before saying, "Fine. Whatever. Take all the beer you want."

Colinhad along with everyone in the room just stood in silence for minute, before Colinhad decided to speak again. "Um, alright. Now that that's over we can concentrate on the mission. Ye'll be headin' out tomorrow. Ah advise ye to get some rest.: Colinhad then turned to look at two U.P.A officers and said, "Captain Titan, Captain Remington...That goes the same for your units as well as Doctor Edison's medical units. Ladies, gentlemen...briefings over. Get some rest. Ye'll need it."

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:17 am

((I'm assuming the Valkura group was given a room.))

The Valkura group sat in the room they had been assigned. Kamachi was currently drinking the beer he had taken from Xane's ship, gulping each bottle down in one gulp. Kama and Salitna were playing a simple board game; Chess, was it? The game was simple but very deep, and it was satisfying. Chad, on the other hand, was watching this thing called a TV; it was like watching videos on the COM, except stupider. He was flicking through channels with a stupid device called a "remote control", catching glimpses of stupid shows. Eventually, he found a show that interested him: two giant dudes pounding on each other on a closed-off box. "Yeah, this is what I'm talking about!" yelled Chad as he watched the men beat each other up with delight.

"Keep it down, you oaf. I'm trying to think here" responded the annoyed Salitna.

"You still playing that stupid little game? I'm watching a man's sport, and we get excited."

"Whatever, you..." Salitna muttered.

Soon, they all started to get tired, and the issue of sleeping arose. They were only two beds, right next to each other. After surveying the scene, Kamachi said "well, this is obvious. Me and Salitna in one bed, you two in another."

"But Chad smells..." Kama objected.

"Hey! I don't smell that much!"

"And I don't like sleeping in my clothes..."

"Well, take them off then. We're all family here...sorta" Kamachi said.

In ten seconds, Kama and Chad faced one direction, getting in their underwear for sleeping, while Kamachi and Salitna faced the other direction. Without looking in the other direction, they all get in their respective beds. Everyone said goodnight, and then they all went to sleep.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wing06Twilight on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 am

Wing had watched the briefing from the back of the room, arms folded. He'd felt Bella's life force surge, sending a spark of happiness through his body. He smiled and followed the others back to the WingWhale, Aero and Maron closely behind him.

"Seems we'll be leaving early. I know we just got off the ship, but for now why don't you two try practicing your skills against each other below deck? Things are going to get hairy real soon, and I don't want either of you hurt." He eyed Aero affectionately for a brief moment, before realizing the look he was giving. They both agreed and headed to the cargo hull. He sighed and put his hands behind his head, drifting into his room once more.

"I remember when things used to be a little more exciting...now it seems everything is feast or famine." He chuckled, trying to keep his mind of her, well her and her too.

"Some kind of sick joke, she's the perfect blend of Kylee and Vexneah. Ironic she's the average of their ages when they..." The last word escaped him, conditioned out of his vocabulary after so many uses, and denial.

Wing06Twilight
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Completionist Lifegiver Streamwatcher Person of Interest Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_of_the_Fallen on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Having reluctantly calmed down after Dr. Edison had arrived, Bellatrix hadn't responded to his comment about her waking up earlier than expected. Instead, she had decided to wait until she had heard the briefing the others had been able to attend. She was a bit disappointed she wasn't able to go with them, but they had begun right after she had woken up. Probably had been waiting on her, she guessed, and decided that listening to it was just as good.

When it was over, she laughed. It was sudden but it wasn't without reason. Bella was amused of how the UO always seemed to be pulled into something. It was rarely dull with them and even when it was, there was always suspense to keep them occupied. Although she looked at ease as she grinned at the doctor, an ominous feeling creeped over her. This wasn't like before. This time it could be much worse.

Shaking her head, Bella remarked, "I wasn't expecting to wake up so early either, but this news seems to be a good reason for having done so. But if I do rest some more, I'll be able to fight again right? I'd really like to get back into action as soon as possible to help deal with this problem. Thank you for helping me though. I wasn't aware there existed another doctor who knew about Utopians, even more so that there was one who knew about the disease. Unusual, really."

Light_of_the_Fallen
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 pm

"Well, you should be ready to go by tomorrow," Donald said. "But, I'd like you to run some tests in the morning before you leave. As for the Utopian, erm, condition....Well, the Uni-gov has been doing some...undercover investigations in Utopia. Hell, they just had to cover up your recent little skirmish there. Anyway, I suggest you go to sleep now."

Xane and Mellodia were asleep on bored the WingWhale, snoozing rather peacefully. Nearly everyone on the ship had been asleep...Except for Master Shuo, who had been locked in his own room for days now, researching the geography book. Every now and then, Xane would slip him some food under the door. He never said a word, and if one would press their ear against the door all they would hear is a pencil scribbling on a piece of paper and some inane mutterings.

The next day, Xane woke up to find Mellodia already packing her bags. "You should hurry up," she told him. "I don't know when exactly we're leaving, but they it's better to be early, right?"

"...Right," Xane said, grumpily, going off to pack his own bags. "So, what do you think?" Xane asked.

"About what?" Mellodia asked, looking back at Xane as she finished packing her things.

"Being on a mission again,," Xane said. "Traveling to different worlds. That kinda thing."

"Just like old times right," Mellodia said. "Though, I do miss the law firm."

"Eh, either way you're still fightin' against criminals, right?" Xane shrugged. "Of course punching is a whole lot different from prosecuting..."

"...That one was terrible," Mellodia smiled.

"I'm tired," Xane said, shrugging once more, before going back to pack his bags.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Once the mission briefing was over and everyone began heading back to the ship, Ris' mind was still buzzing in excitement, processing again and again what they had been told. The mission could actually be dangerous. At this thought, a light smile crossed the vulpine's muzzle. With a twitch of an ear, however, it instantly vanished. It wasn't death that he was looking forward to--in fact, quite the opposite. Ris enjoyed the feeling of adrenaline rushing throughout his body, the feeling of overcoming death, essentially slapping it in the face once it got close enough.

Sighing lightly at the thought of his own arrogance and cockiness, Ris wasn't sure what to do just then. He didn't want to go to sleep yet, but what else could he do? He had actually wanted to go below deck with Maron and Aero, but he wasn't sure if they would be okay with it. If only he had asked them before they left...

Shrugging it off, the blue Arctic Fox contented himself with leaning against one of the walls of the ship, sliding his good hand into his pocket and closing his eyes as his bushy tail silently wrapped around his waist.

'Never thought I'd be around people so powerful...' he thought to himself. 'I'd expected to experience new things, but nothing like this...'

(OOC: Yes, I'm aware of your post...now...I guess you posted while I was making mine XD Anyway, sorry. I'll adapt with future posts...I guess...somehow.^^)

Ris
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 pm

OOC: Nah, it's alright. I just felt like making my post a bit longer, so I added in what they did the next morning.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_of_the_Fallen on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Muttering thanks to the doctor, she had fallen into a light doze after he left. Flashes of memories too vague and sudden flashed by since she wasn't fully asleep. She woke up often, often due to some worry that popped up. But with the thought of breakfast, she would slip back into the bothersome sleep.

The next morning she had woken up bright and early enough to see the sun rise. Well that is if she had a window and a view to the sun. Instead, she laid on the bed and contemplated the recent events. Her illness that had finally progressed to its final stages, meeting up with him and the UO again, and the whole event at Utopia.

Well, the Uni-gov has been doing some...undercover investigations in Utopia.

"I wonder if any of the seven groups have any connection with this..." Bellatrix muttered, having remembered there were seven groups in total with The Seven Holy Virtues and Seven Deadly Sins included, "I wonder what happened to them..."

~*~
They were stationed at the warehouse, the six members bitter and devastated. Naufragio, Cataclysm's best friend, and Calamity who had been his girlfriend, were both still lingering over his death. They were to scatter his ashes later in the afternoon.

The rest of them were angry that the Uni-gov had to come to scold them for what they had done. Xavier had been planned to take the blame but they guy had disappeared again, leaving the Seven Holy Virtues to take the heat. The Seven Deadly Sins had scattered to their own golden mansion where they hid and thrived like weeds among a garden. Except these weeds couldn't be pulled out for without them, another mini war would erupt over their section of the world.

Alas, they were just thankful no more members were killed. The information they had gathered on the UO and their "hospitality" had saved them from a grim fate. After all, they were only dogs to be called upon.
~*~
As Bella imagined the situation they were in, she wondered what exactly the Uni-gov was doing. To deal with so many worlds, and now the events going on at the moment... they would have to be cautious. Sitting up, Bella scooted to the edge of the bed so she could get up.

"I might as well get some answers and go meet up with the others," she decided as she stood up and grabbed her coat which had been left in a chair near the bed.

Light_of_the_Fallen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:01 pm

After Kamachi, Kama, Salitna, and Chad woke up, they went to the dining area to get some breakfast; hopefully they had some raw meat, good veggies, and some of those "waffle" things that you put tree liquid on. When they got there, they saw that the whole group of people were already there. "Okay, since I only know like two of your guy's names, I think it's time for a real introduction" Kamachi said, smiling.

((Is it okay to say you're all in the dining room now?))

Kama
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!