Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Askaria : The Decay

a part of “Askaria : The Decay”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Askaria has fallen into Decay. The once-powerful realm is now threatened to collapse under ruin. Yet, hope remains with those who would fight for it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Askaria : The Decay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Askaria : The Decay"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Askaria : The Decay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:33 pm

Hello welcome! I hope this catches your interest :) Have questions? Feel free to message me or ask them here in OOC. Thank you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Hello there! I'd like to reserve a spot if you wouldn't mind? This is actually the perfect opportunity to make a twist on an old character of mine if allowed?

Name: Aetrius Zolwil || Role: Former Soldier turned Bounty Hunter || Magic: Shadow Manipulation || Sexuality: Pansexual ||
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:13 pm

Wolf's Bane109 wrote:Hello there! I'd like to reserve a spot if you wouldn't mind? This is actually the perfect opportunity to make a twist on an old character of mine if allowed?

Name: Aetrius Zolwil || Role: Former Soldier turned Bounty Hunter || Magic: Shadow Manipulation || Sexuality: Pansexual ||

Hi there! I would love to have you! And of course, old characters are more than welcome ^.^ I'm excited to see yours! Thank you so much! Please feel free to submit! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:29 pm

I'm not sure if this is going to actually pick up and go somewhere >.>

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:19 am

I may be interested in this. One question I have is humans the only race?
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:32 am

Hi Butterfly! No, humans are not the only race ^.^ please feel free to get creative :D I hope you'll join us! Thank you so much for the interest!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Ohhh! Finally an rpg where I can pick any kind of picture I want lol. So yeah, one question I have is how long can it take for some to recover once they use any of their magic? I was also thinking of creating a char using music magic wise, like playing a song that puts something to sleep? You know that saying, "Music soothes the savage beast".

Also hey Butterfly!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Hey there and That's a good question Zodia. Wondering that myself now actually.

I am currently working on mine. I am planning a half fey witch. She is a healer and illusionist for the most part.

But i wanted something i wanted to run by you Siryn. I was planning to give her a power that though a ritual she can see visions of divination. It would be one of those like hour long chanting things that leaves her drained and weakened. Also i was planning it to be part of her backstory on how she joins the group. short of it is witches of her clan are dying of the Decay so she used her power to find a cure and she got a vision of this group.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:13 pm

My char is up. I figured the group could use a char who'd play a more supportive role since most of the chars are offensive based. Also, I can always make a male char at some point if need be.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:47 pm

This roleplay looks potentially interesting enough to participate in, although I imagine it could use more building. I don't suppose you might consider making a Discord server, so players may be in closer communication with one another, perhaps to discuss ideas involving how to build up the world or what might be interesting for the plot? Would definitely help me in making a character most suitable for this roleplay.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby YuumanN on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Is this still alive? I was considering giving it a go.

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:42 pm

Lloyd999 wrote:This roleplay looks potentially interesting enough to participate in, although I imagine it could use more building. I don't suppose you might consider making a Discord server, so players may be in closer communication with one another, perhaps to discuss ideas involving how to build up the world or what might be interesting for the plot? Would definitely help me in making a character most suitable for this roleplay.

can make a room on chat.roleplaygateway.com as well <3 this looks cool, dont mind if i follow while you guys have fun!
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:20 am

Yeah, I hope the gm makes an appearance soon.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:25 am

Hello all, sorry for my delay. I didn't think this was going anywhere, I had almost given up hope for RPG ^.^ I'm also dealing with a work injury, so my apologies for my delay.

@Zodia195 : I'll take a look at your character right now.

@YuumanN : Apologies for my delay, I would love to have more characters if there's interest :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:30 am

It's fine, Siryn. Just take care of yourself.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:31 am

Butterfly Effect wrote:Hey there and That's a good question Zodia. Wondering that myself now actually.

I am currently working on mine. I am planning a half fey witch. She is a healer and illusionist for the most part.

But i wanted something i wanted to run by you Siryn. I was planning to give her a power that though a ritual she can see visions of divination. It would be one of those like hour long chanting things that leaves her drained and weakened. Also i was planning it to be part of her backstory on how she joins the group. short of it is witches of her clan are dying of the Decay so she used her power to find a cure and she got a vision of this group.

Yeah that sounds good to me ^.^ I could work with that no problem.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:33 am

I'll wait to see if Butterfly and YuumanN and Lloyd get characters up before I start us. Thanks everyone :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:21 pm

You're welcome. With how the RPG is set up, anyone can join at any time too. So my char's abilities are okay right? I was thinking with the chars that are here now, ya'll could use someone with more supportive skills.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:18 pm

Zodia195 wrote:You're welcome. With how the RPG is set up, anyone can join at any time too. So my char's abilities are okay right? I was thinking with the chars that are here now, ya'll could use someone with more supportive skills.

Yeah, she's fine :) It should work out perfectly ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!