Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Damned

The Damned

a part of “The Damned”, a fictional universe by Feral.

The fight and plight over a post-zombie apocalyptic struck city. From the mutants who run the city with their gangs, to the humans who seek their refuge - it's clear that nobody is safe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Damned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Damned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeah it also makes sense if you listen to the beginning as he is talking about all those places being home, yet none really being home. As well as hinting that quality of life is not the greatest. :P
Role-play forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 pm

So I posted, Hope its ok :P I was alittle behined on all the posts (You guys post fast) I hope I didnt ignore anyone or say something stupid lol
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm cool but I kinda skimmed. You said you were following Thane or Leo?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 pm

The guy that left is the one she wants to follow, I thought Thane and Leo stayed?

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Nope Thane left again.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Opps I must have missed that part (there was a lot to read) I ment the guy from the Fox's (Sense Im going to try and join them later)

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Ah ok wasn't sure exactly!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feral on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Ahhh. i'm editing my post! I did it again where it looks like I was ignoring someone but I really just take a long time to write my posts xD

Feral
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Lol, I do that sometimes

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:48 pm

I posted Yay! lol umm I dont know why but I felt like saying HI!

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:54 pm

BLARGLRARGLE! *sigh* I had to get that out of my system... Me and QT both posted around the same time, and because of that I look like I've completely ignored his character... I feel mean now...
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Its ok :/ and im a girl

Oh and you can edit your posts (I can edit mine if you would prefer I guess)

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Clearly today's off to a flying start for me...

I'm really sorry QT...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Its no biggie like at all, it happens. Its not like your magical and knew I was typing too, I dont see any reason to be upset so dont be sorry.

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Hey question. Does anyone have a radio in the scene right now? If so I can take advantage of that if you want.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:54 pm

I dont but it would make sense for the top of the roof to atleast have one right?

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

All right I could make use of that.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 am

Hey, is it too late to jump into this RP? I've always liked zombie RPs... I already have an idea for a character, but I'm not sure if it would be acceptable.
Constructive criticism welcomed.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feral on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 am

It's not too late to jump in as long as you can follow what has already happened. if you wanna pm me about what you think might be iffy about your character, we can try and work something out :)

Feral
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:43 am

I will be posting after work today. It's taking sometime to get used to everything which is why I haven't been posting as often as I'd like. I will be posting though when I get home, like I said. So expect one! And then hopefully someone else is on to post so I can get a few out.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!