Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Member of GundamWing dot Com?

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo Yuy on Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:45 pm

LET ME IN I MAKE GOOD TACOS

<- Kyo Yuy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyo Yuy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:20 am

I was applepie/Nomad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:22 am

I remember running around chat attempting to eat you, as a particularly obscene Black Dragon. I'd even do such after AM came around, just to make sure old friendships weren't lost.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:53 am

I remember running around as Gambit eating applepie on a regular basis. Always a tasty treat to lighten my day when the bar was blown up.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:21 am

Och mein gott. This is SO embarassing. xD

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:35 am

Not as embarrassing as the obscure "catwalk" reference that I'm about to make...

...too bad I'm offtopic, and I'm done.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo Yuy on Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:32 am

Ingrid wrote:Och mein gott. This is SO embarassing. xD

REMEMBER ME? WE USED TO DO THINGS TOGETHER

Kyo Yuy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Re:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:33 am

Remaeus wrote:Not as embarrassing as the obscure "catwalk" reference that I'm about to make...

...too bad I'm offtopic, and I'm done.

I seem to remember this "obscure 'catwalk' reference," which for some reason goes to the tune of, oh, RIGHT SAID FRED'S "I'M TOO SEXY," HMMM?

At least it was for a good cause. : D

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Re: Not listed?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hilde on Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:46 pm

Oh man! Nomad/Applepie! That's a flood of memories right there, hi!
=)

Hope all is well with you and has been all these what, eight years?

xoxo

Hilde
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Re: Member of GundamWing dot Com?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffy on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:23 pm

I remember Gambit eating applepie! XDDD that was funny.

And now I finally realize that's why applepie was so familiar to me when I saw her again on AM chat. Gambit kept eatin' her in days looong before. and that sounds so wrong but whatever XD

I decided to finally say something after all this time. I first discovered GWC in 2000, when I was 15 years old. I didn't stay on much because we had limited-hour dial-up back then from AT&T. I didn't even fight, I let the rest of y'all handle that.

I remember several people. I remember Chrono, Umi, applepie, Gambit, and Dark_Wing, tho I dunno if I ever talked to corwin when he was there. And of course there were various renditions of Duo, Heero, and Quatre. Those had at least three different variations, each a different person xD. It was interesting when almost all of 'em were there.

The name I used is the very name I use on this and other places: Fluffy. Not sure if anyone would actually remember. If it helps, I dated Wufai online for a while that year.
>.> I am a Transfan and an artist. Be warned. <.<

View my gallery here!

Fluffy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:35 pm

Oh, jeez! So this is how the legacy of applepie is going to remembered in the annals of gwing history... must supress!

Well, I suppose it's pretty funny, nonetheless. I suppose...

Fluffy, I remember the days of dial-up. Don't remind me! But anyways, welcome back home to the fold :D

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:15 pm

But I remember other things about you, too! XDDD I had actually forgotten about the eating thing until it was mentioned. And this place better be glad I don't spam cuz the "Keep writing!" notice is starting to annoy me. >.>

Fluffy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninja66 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm

my name was dante

ninja66
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingBlade on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Beam me up Scotty! We can't do it Captain, we doon't have the powa!

Uh yeah. If you don't know me, you just suck. Good for you! :D So...where's the love. I can't even believe I got my old name. Stroke of luck, eh? I know I'm a vet. I'm so old, I know but I'm like wine baby... I get betta' with age. Now, after the chat crashed I bailed on GWC. AM was something I signed up for...but I had my own adventures in other chats dominating massive armies in mideval RPs. Le sigh, if only some of the other oldies could be here now. I remember the faction wars, pretty fun times...eh? Anyways, I'm kinda reminesing but let's get back to the point. I kinda need access to the vet forum, ya dig?

Teh_Wing
(Recognize, son!)
"I've done many things over the years and I've come to realize that I still have many more to do."

I have played the character "WingBlade" for over a decade and a half. I hope to do it for another decade and a half. Peace and long life to you.

WingBlade
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby linhely on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:16 am

I don't know how far back this was, but I was Ayanagami. I mainly hung around the Gundam forums until I discovered the Cafe.

linhely
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:15 am

Hey there, aizaliun! Good question.

"Veterans" are members of GundamWing.com, which was a precursor to this site. If you see anyone with a light purple name, it means that user has had that account since the very, very, very beginning of RolePlayGateway.com - even before it was RolePlayGateway.com, really.

The light purple username is a recommendation of their long-time dedication. Although most veterans are inactive these days, when coming across the name in archived forums, it still serves as a reminder.

Hope that helps!

-VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Actually, GWC Veterans are those who were members of the site the original founders of roleplaygateway.com mostly roleplayed some years BEFORE this site (and gwing.net, which was this site's old name) even existed. It basically marks the fact that these people have been roleplaying for a VERY long time and not only helped to mould roleplay into what it is today, but also played a part in inspiring the founders of this site.

Many, of course, moved to this site after gundamwing.com was closed down and AnimeMetro (which was where a lot of people moved to after GWC's closure) started to become less and less roleplay-focused as a site.

Hopefully that helps to clear things up.
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:54 am

Did someone mention a Veteran? Because.... I am right here.
-Wolf
Rin, kyo, toh, sha, kai, jin, retsu, zai, zen.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyTweetyPie on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:11 pm

Haiis, I Know this post is from 2005's but hey, idk much about that as i just found it and its 2017 :)

I used to use GW chatroom all the time before the registration act came in and we could change our names and make our own rooms, I used quite afew usernames

Sexy Tweety Pie, Tweety Pie, Chi Chi, Belldandy, Kimmy, Sweet N Sexy, Usagi, Chibi Moon

My sister also used the chatrooms (We miss them very much, very very much :D)
Urd, Serena, Sailor Moon, Super Sailor Moon, Eternal Sailor Moon

We miss all you oldied, Also Animemetro forums :D

Looking For: Teen Trunks, Vegeta, Blade, Gohanku, Umi :D (Snuggles)

SexyTweetyPie
GWC Veteran
Member for 7 years
Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:09 am

Great to see you, Belldandy! Glad to see folks still coming back, even after all this time. Some of the names on your list are also folks I'm hoping to track down, as my MSN, AIM, and Yahoo lists aren't what they used to be...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!